Powder

What game have you just recently played?

2,765 replies to this topic

The Pope

Attempted to play Prey, and I just wasn't feeling it. Dropped it, now I'm moving on to Xenoblade 2.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VentXekart

FTL: Faster Than Light

Yet another failure, but at least I managed to have four weapons at the same time!

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GameBreaker64

Played a Ghostbusters pinball machine by Stern at my local arcade last weekend.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core)

The Pope

Xenoblade 2.

I tried. I really tried hard. But I just couldn't get into it like I could with the original. There was just...I don't know, something missing that was in the first game. I mean, for starters the first game wasn't anywhere near as waifu pandering as this game is, and nowhere near as complex gameplay-wise either. I've gone into detail what my gripes with the game are on my Discord channel, but it's just too much for me. I'd be willing to stick with it if it were a 20-hour game, but I simply don't have the will to dedicate 100 or so hours of my life to something when I'm, pardon the phrase, not really feeling it.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

VentXekart

Stellaris

Started another game but this time I'm playing as a non-machine consciousness hive-mind alien race.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The annoying bird

Gran Turismo 3

Nier 

Nier Automata 

Yume Nikki 

System Shock 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down