Powder

What game have you just recently played?

2,780 replies to this topic

VentXekart

Half-Life 2: Episode 2

I not only managed to finally get the 'Get Some Grub!' Achievement but I also managed to finally earn the 'Little Rocket Man' achievement too!

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DaftPunkYoshi

After taking a LONG, long break from playing through any video game, I did something quick and finished 1st in 100cc Special Cup in Super Mario Kart on the SNES Classic to unlock 150cc, which I thought I already did on my old cartridge, but I don't recall ever seeing the credits before and it's got a bad battery, so yeah.

I don't think I'm gonna try to get Gold on all the cups in 150cc though, it's already too frustrating trying to get Bronze lol

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years What's this thing made out of? Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all the silver cards Completed Bronze set. Suggested quote to card #27 RIP DaftPunkYoshi. That old The YouTube sure is boring. Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015, User with Coolest Avatars 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

CrazyJoeDavola

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. For a Kingdom Hearts title it has a pretty decent story. I'm a big fan of the battle system, a cross between Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. 

Speaking of 358/2 Days, I need to finish my four year old game before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StockReady

I was dying to play some Metal Gear so I played some VR and Alternative Missions in MGS2. They were actually a lot of fun, successfully sneaking up on guards to hold them up was very satisfying.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

TheBlackWidow

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Okay okay I understand the criticism vecause it was vasically the same as the first vut its not that vad honestly. Running is just as fluid and precise as vefore. Comvat is still crap vut kind of inventive as it keeps you on your toes.

It really REALLY needed a helluva lot more people. It felt empty minus the people in the vuildings and velow

Yeah it was a disappointment vut its still Mirror's Edge. And now we may never get a sequel vecause people suck.

VentXekart

On my Android Phone;

Girls Frontline.

On my PC;

Garry's Mod.

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

2xdinosaurs

Made it to Birth By Sleep in our Kingdom Hearts marathon. I don't really have a solid opinion on it yet? One path done, working on Ventus now. I'm mostly enjoying all the build up to the events later down the timeline, and the cutie somebodies.

Braig makes me feel a way, but Lea and Isa are adorable.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza So many pictures, so little wall space. This'll make a GREAT omelette! It is written, only Link can defeat Ganon SCRAP METAL! Look at this trophy, that you just won! For getting 20 awards Best Artist 2017

Favorite Staff Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Mmm... spare change? spare change ma'am? PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! bubble gum and taffy EYELASHES! i like you too millhouse (but not in that way) For service! For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Artist 2016
Friendliest User 2017 For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For winning the Holiday Art Contest 2015 For coming in 3rd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 1 year.

trepmaws

Finally took down an Eidolon in Warframe with two other friends. Titania's infinite-ammo Dex Pixia weapons are a valuable asset in such an effort, especially when you have gun-priest (Harrow) boosting your crits left and right. Maybe I'll even have enough sentient cores for a slightly less terrible Amp on my operator someday.

Also, Doom shit:

Spoiler

Another run of Doom Incarnate + Colorful Hell, this time with the Doom 64 for Doom II map pack. Now trep, you may ask, didn't you already do this? Answer is sort of, but not quite. The last run was with the Brutal Doom 64 version of the maps, which was more or less the original maps converted to be ZDoom/Zandronum-compatible, with whatever extra little touches Sergeant Mark IV wanted to add for extra flavor. This pack isn't a port, so much as it is a re-imagining of the maps with the kinds of textures, music and tricks n' traps you would expect in Ultimate or Doom II, all set up in a way that you could play the maps in vanilla or Chocolate Doom if you wanted to. It makes for a decidedly different experience when you swap out the Aubrey Hodges music for Bobby Prince and suitable fan-made tracks, and it's interesting to see how certain aspects of levels were changed to account for the different capabilities of the original Doom engine (one of my favorites being a room that, in the original version, fired homing fireballs at you whenever you walked in the middle of it; since Doom II can't do fancy traps like that, instead every time you go back to that room a new monster closet of revenants is there to greet you. End result is the same). I dare say some areas are even better designed here. Aesthetically speaking, some rooms have more interesting architecture that made me pause to check out. Functionally they're also better too; the original maps had a bunch of switches that you would hit, after which it's not entirely clear what changed in the level as a result; here the map designers tried to leave more obvious clues as to what door or barrier just opened up, even going as far as to make miniature dioramas next to some switches of the areas they affected. Really respect the amount of effort put in on that front.

Gameplay-wise, I notice this pack decided to plop different enemies in certain areas compared to GZ/Brutal Doom 64. There were a few places where I braced myself for an arch-vile behind a door and instead was greeted by barons or revenants. Still just as tense as ever, thanks to the pack's take on Nightmare Imps being surprisingly deadly, and especially thanks to Colorful Hell once again making 2/3rds of the other enemies in every level just as deadly as Terror Billy's arsenal. Sure, dual-wielded inferno shotguns can tear through most things in seconds, but you bet your behind I had to pay attention to everything, as one or two hits from a blue or purple enemy and I was reloading a save. Good stuff.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

StockReady

I'm a few hours into Metal Gear Solid 4, just beat the first boss. I like it a lot! The controls are a bit different than before but they started to feel natural quickly. This is my first game with an over-the-shoulder camera (while aiming a gun) which feels a bit funny, but I'm getting used to it too.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

mrdoognoog

Have been playing Super Meat Boy recently. Just finished the light world, the dark world is a different story however.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain

Recently been replaying Fallout: New Vegas on Steam, it is truly a fantastic game.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

SharkhamAsylum
3 hours ago, EditsOfGreatBritain said:

Recently been replaying Fallout: New Vegas on Steam, it is truly a fantastic game.

I finally put aside the ninety minutes I needed to watch this video essay on its predecessor last night, and the way it champions New Vegas at the end has made me really want to pick it up.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

VentXekart

X3: Terran Conflict

Mined a shit-ton of Nividium (A resource that is worth thousands of credits) and...my Space Fuel (The game's equivalent of Moonshine) complex in Harmony of Perpetuity has maxed out in terms of production. I got 1680 units ready for smugglers to grab, which means I'm going to be making a shit ton of credits from it!

StockReady

I was originally going to skip MGS: Peace Walker, but then I read that doing so could make it harder to understand the story of MGSV. It's going nicely so far, but beating the first main mission was a mess because the enemies can do some heavy damage and I couldn't just run away like I did in the previous games (where I would choose an easier difficulty for the first playthrough). Headshots aren't that easy to do from longer distances either. Having no checkpoints in the missions was annoying at first, but they seem to be short anyway and good preparations help quite a bit. I guess this game serves as a good introduction to managing the base in MGSV too.

Another thing I don't enjoy is the animation in the cutscenes, it looks rather clumsy.

MAZZ0Murder

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Global and Japanese version, SINoALICE...

"I'll never get into mobile games," I said.  I WAS WRONG.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

The annoying bird

NieR

A criminally underrated game. 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

The Pope

I assume you'll be playing Automata now?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Jayblin

got Horizon: Zero Dawn on a whim because I hadn't played a game in a while, and while I'm inclined to say it's alright so far, both sessions where I did play were me playing the game for 11-hours straight yesterday and the day before, so

ya know

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2015
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

The annoying bird
19 hours ago, The Pope said:

I assume you'll be playing Automata now?

Played it before I played NieR. 

I prefer Automata but anyone who loves that game seriously deserves to play NieR. Although having played Automata first one of the major plot points of Automata being

that the human race is extinct

Would have less effect on someone who has played the original since they already have this foreknowledge. 

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

Heruru Meruru

I'm trying a randomizer legacy challenge in The Sims 3 for the first time. 

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos