• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Powder

What game have you just recently played?

2,565 replies to this topic

NintyScreen   
NintyScreen

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

And I managed to get to World 3 in just one day.

khimeraQ   
khimeraQ

Professor Layton and the curious village.

It's got some good puzzle but could be longer.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

MetalSocks240   
MetalSocks240

Final Fantasy.

Grinding up some gold to get a bunch of spells for my Black Mage and items and stuff.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

eletricalmonkss   
eletricalmonkss

Super Mario Galaxy 2

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Axe   
Axe

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

Mushrooms™   
Mushrooms™

Darius Force and Darius Twin.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

MissCumference   
MissCumference

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

DaftPunkYoshi   
DaftPunkYoshi

Fighter's Destiny and Multi-Racing Championship.

Bought them for $8 at Play N' Trade just a few weeks ago.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years What's this thing made out of? Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all the silver cards Completed Bronze set. Suggested quote to card #27 RIP DaftPunkYoshi. That old The YouTube sure is boring. Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015, User with Coolest Avatars 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

Psygnos Delight   
Psygnos Delight

Klonoa: The Empire of Dreams.

Playing a game published on a console made beyond 1996 on emulation makes me feel really guilty.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 164 days before it was shut down

SirSigma   
SirSigma

Killzone 2. And I played it sometime yesterday afternoon.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Mushrooms™   
Mushrooms™

Spyro 3.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy 1000 page on GCT.
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Mushrooms™   
Mushrooms™
Spyro 3.

The best Spyro game by far.

I've always liked Spyro 1 the most.

It always had some sort of charm that just wasn't as present in the other two games.

Corpy Inked   
Corpy Inked
  • Banned
  • Spyro 3.

The best Spyro game by far.

I've always liked Spyro 1 the most.

It always had some sort of charm that just wasn't as present in the other two games.

I liked the first, but the environments were a bit boring. That murky, pale tan-like and green color palette made me go mad. The third is just full of personality and originality, you know? I did find the first game to be much less frustrating, though.

The annoying bird   
    The annoying bird

World of Goo And Guitar Hero: World tour 'round a friend's house.

Before that, some more Dead rising.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down