• Announcements

• Dopply

YouChew's the Best of the Year (Updated)   01/07/2016

We have one more month to go for nominations for The Best of the Year! We're still throwing out nominations; current noms are in this spreadsheet. Your participation is much appreciated.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magmalord

Post great and scary logos here

25 posts in this topic

Never quite understood why people were scared of these, but to each his own I suppose.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

Can't post videos because I'm at school, but the THX logo scared me as a little kid, and I'm sure it scared countless others.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

And the old United Artists was kinda scary when I was 2 years old

Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! <br/>
 For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

The PBS logo killed my mother.

AND RAPED MY FATHER.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 169 days before it was shut down

Can't post videos because I'm at school, but the THX logo scared me as a little kid, and I'm sure it scared countless others.

Yup, it scared the shit out of me too.

Conradical Congladuration, you have prooved your self in person. KAWAII LAGOS SEE THEM STUDY The first ever live donation. Yay!

Yup, it scared the shit out of me too.

OH MY GOD GET OUT OF THE THEATER IT'S A BOMB!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Never quite understood why people were scared of these, but to each his own I suppose.

Hey, with this:

It's pretty creepy.