YamiMario

Post a band/artist that you recently discovered

333 replies to this topic

Fiddlesticks411

They were supporting at a gig I went to last month, and they're from Glasgow too :3

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

Miku Hatsune

A Perfect Circle (I heard of the name, but never bothered to start listening to any songs until recently)

Periphery

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

trepmaws
A Perfect Circle (I heard of the name, but never bothered to start listening to any songs until recently)
You will not be disappointed (unless maybe you happen to pick up eMotive; everything else by them is great).

As for me, Camel, Celldweller and Rymdlego (or Radix, as he also goes by).

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

Locodiablogato

Captain Beefheart (hi malk)

I can't really say "recently discovered" because my dad's had Trout Mask Replica and Doc at the Radar Station on CD for decades and I have no doubt that I've heard both at least once in my life, but now it's getting to point where I'm actually liking them.

help i'm scared

For being on the Vanilla forums for 177 days before it was shut down

Bematt

I wouldn't have payed attention to them if 55 seconds in the video didn't start being hilarious.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! One mirrion awards! Wooooow! For the news articles you have contributed. YOUTUBE POOP JUNIOR?! Nice work, James. For the Robotnik Collab II. Well done! For the Robotnik collab!<br />
<br />
You're special! Now well well well... CONGRATS BRO For taking part. That's a tentative 75 videos produced in the name of tennis!<br />
<br />
You truly ahr the king of king Ten tennis matches. Five tennis matches. I'M NOT SO HIDDEN ANYMORE Thanks for being strike-free! Ribbit! Thanks for your donation! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Good hunting.

Shockwave

I've finally given Andrew Bird a proper listen recently.

Cat's Eyes as well.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 169 days before it was shut down