YamiMario

Post a band/artist that you recently discovered

335 replies to this topic

Sploltoen

I'm not a huge fan on metal, but Furyon is getting into my liking.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System July 2015 - "Sepp Blatter corrupts the corrupted FIFA corruption" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) He gains it for not only having mastered the secrets of Sony Vegas, but also for having played and finished 25 matches with effects that'll shoot yer bollocks off! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Sploltoen and the Laurel Wreath. Congratulations for participating in ten succesfully finished tennis tourney matches! Congratulations on participating in 10 successful collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Yes Dis Is Gr8 Thanks for being Strike-Free!

Rillion

seriously, there ARE good german bands out there, and I just found one of them.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NS2

seriously, there ARE good german bands out there

Who said there wasn't?

TEE-E-front.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

SirSigma

Killswitch Engage

I can't believe I missed out on these guys for so long, especially considering how much I loved Times of Grace.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Lightning Spike

I guess because they're the most recent band I discovered, NOFX, even though I discovered them a few months ago. Also technically renard since I knew of him, but had never really listened to his music before and now love it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 160 days before it was shut down 10! 5! Striiiike freee. GOOD JOB SONIC

Miles

I'm really shocked at myself for not getting into Sonata Arctica before just about a month ago.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for taking part. Thanks! For playing a damn fine game of poker with Rabbit.

MetalSocks240

Going through Danimal Cannon, I found this about.

I liked what I heard and listened to Power Supply. I liked it a lot.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Wasted

What I've heard of Joy Division is great. I know that a lot of listeners are turned off by Ian's vocals and dancing, though I'm actually partial to both. His trembling bass-baritone voice reminds me a little of Jim Morrison's (and I've always been a fan of him), and given that the lyrics apply to his own tribulations in life it's no wonder he's overcome with emotion when he sings. His singing voice did change during his career from something more lighthearted and cheerful to the somber, haunting vocals he's best known for. Closer is becoming one of my all-time favorite albums... I've listened to quite a bit of late-70s rock but this is something new to me.

This one was recorded when the band name was still Warsaw, and Ian's voice is noticeably different:

Met RideTheCatfish Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MetalSocks240

WeaponEX

It's ArmCannon only they're not covering video game music.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Father's Shout
  • Banned
  • Been listening to a lot of Sunn O))) recently. I never thought I'd listen to stuff like this before since I've never really cared much for metal. But I just love the long droning guitar sound. Plus the subtle use of other instruments like pianos and horns get me more into it. Could do without some of the vocals though.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos