Cantfly

Songs that make you laugh

708 replies to this topic

Cantfly

I don't think I could describe how much I laughed at this when I first listened to it. It didn't help that I also watched the video too, which makes it near impossible to take seriously. The whole song has become a huge inside joke between my friends and I which is great.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

dedo

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HIGH

TO LOOK AT THE SKY

AND KNOW IT'S A MIRACLE

NOW OPEN WIDE

Oh gawd

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

Futures Passed

By YCP/FPFM's very own AlmightySeanCore/The Delos Gaylords:

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

Futures Passed

I'm surprised I forgot this one! It probably would be less funny without the video to go along with it, though.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.