Cantfly

Songs that make you laugh

711 replies to this topic

Kapten

After seeing the misheard lyrics, this song makes me laugh my ass off.

I LOVE RONALD

I RAPED HIS HOLE

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.

foxspyfox

You know, you really need to do a better--

YAHHH TRICK YAHHH!!!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Eminemotep

"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH"

"SOME FORCED LYRICS"

"GOOOD BYYAAHYA"

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For getting that Masterball Medal that doesn't exist any more. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ssssssssshhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 46 videos We appreciate your good behavior. For outstanding achievement in achievement!

neuteka

I agree with the dude who mentioned VIDEAH GAEMES. In fact, most of the music posted in the Worst Songs you Could Find thread cracks me up.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Liebermintz

the most early 90s thing ever.avi

I kinda like that song.

Sure, the Spin Doctors are just a poor excuse to cash in on Phish's cult popularity, but that does not mean they made some catchy stuff.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Liebermintz

Also, here's my pick for funniest song:

Best unintentional jazz fusion group ever. That or the reincarnation of the Shaggs.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

SirSigma

It's mostly the video itself that makes me laugh. Like the huge publicity stunt they had to pull to shoot it, only to realize that the song was so bad that it didn't make it seem cool at all. And how the main vocalist looks like a George Lopez wannabe having a midlife crisis, and the rapper looks like what would happen if Weird Al had a mentally challenged younger brother.

There's even a few amateurish masking errors throughout the video.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Liebermintz

A really bad band makes some of the catchiest avant-sludge ever.