The Pope

Commercials you LOVE

393 replies to this topic

Feghoot

The Yoshi's Island commercial scared me as a kid. BUT THAT JAPANESE ROCKMAN X COMMERCIAL WAS AWESOME!

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Liebermintz

I liked the Ramna 1/2 commercial. It was cool. But it didn't make me buy a film about being transgendered.

This has to be a strange, strange commercial. But it made me fall in love with this game back in 1999.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

TyrannosaurusReich

lul bump

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

The Pope

You know, this commercial really made me laugh.

But then, what the fuck happened?

They realized that it was bad for a kid to explode, so they made to make it really, really retarded.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

MAZZ0Murder

That Britolli one with the Chef singing about no one coming to his restaurant.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Painguin

I miss Bionicle so fucking much.

I was able to build the Bohrok and Rahkshi without a manual.

I'm still a huge fan of it though.I started to lose interest after I saw the horrendous Mistika (THEY FUCKED TAHU'S DESIGN),but after seeing the 2009 sets,my interest is back.

Also the storyline is awesome.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year