• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
The Pope

Commercials you LOVE

406 replies to this topic

The Forbidden Dookbag

I loved this commercial since the first time I saw it. It actually made me want to drink... ROOT BEER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ahJD7zyn4

Probably my favorite commercial. They played this on the back of EVERY Viz tape in 98. This commercial alone made my go on a valiant search for the first Ranma 1/2 movie when I was 8, and goddamn did I love it. BUY POKEMON RED AND BLUE AND RANMA 1/2 THE MOVIE: BIG TROUUUUUUUUUUUUBLE

IN NEKORAN CHINA. IT'S DOUBLE THE BRAINWASHING AND DOUBLE THE VALUE.

Oh fuck, I remember these two commercials from my Pokemon VHSes. Talk about animal cruelty. (By that I meant the Pokemon commercial before that annoying ass Ranma commercial)

"Ramna, would you come and rescue me before i'm married to Kirren?!"

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years November 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 85 days before it was shut down

Liebermintz
ART THOU BORED?!

OOOH YEAH BRO

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Untouch

i fucking hate all commercials

StarRodMan

My favorite Toonami promo, I get goosebumps just listening to it.

Damn it. I feel like such a retard for ignoring these shows when I was a kid. I should have seen them when I had the chance.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 128 days before it was shut down

SuperYoshi

ONE WORD MATE

....UNINSTALL

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Arique
ART THOU BORED?!

OOOH YEAH BRO

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

RATPEZ

The compare the market ads.

trepmaws

This one always makes me laugh. Shame they messed with the dialogue later on.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

The Pope

This one always makes me laugh. Shame they messed with the dialogue later on.

That's so gay.

Quite literally.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Blueseraph

Every messin' with Sasquatch is awesome.

I also love an old commercial I can't seem to find anywhere. It was the Hungry Man Dinner commercial where two dudes in a locker room are talking about what they ate. One guy ate puny shit and the beefy guy turns the hairdryer towards him and he flies away.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

BlasphemousApples13

Very few nowadays.