Watermelons

One Piece

3,267 replies to this topic

zoc

this show is god.

i watched up to the 200th episode, and it's an excellent, excellent anime. MUCH better the most of the newer animes, like bleach, naruto and the like.

the fights are pefectly pulled off, and the humor is beautifully placed.

funi is really dubbing this show well.

and as you can tell, i hate the fucking 4scrotum dub like a poisonous ant.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

zoc
I remember a hentai of Nami's breasts becoming impossibly huge and lactating everywhere. I couldn't sleep for one day after seeing that.

the only hentai thing related to nami that i've caught a glimpse of was when she was rubbing her boobs against a black man's dick.

Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Mei
  • Banned
  • there's over billion shounen series in japan that are all technically the same but some of them just get popular like this

For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

kingplatypus

I loved it. I hated that they took it off of Toonami. Is it on anyother channel now or something?

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

zoc
    I loved it. I hated that they took it off of Toonami. Is it on anyother channel now or something?

not that i know of...

oh and did you love the 4kids or funi version?

just wondering. i don't mind if you like either, anyway

kingplatypus

not that i know of...

Well I never rally watched the the 4kids version alot. But when it came to Toonami I watched it along with Bo-bo-bo.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Seligsuper
    4kids4kids4kidssuxnamihentaizolo4kidsshonennarutodragonball4kids

zoc

not that i know of...

Well I never rally watched the the 4kids version alot. But when it came to Toonami I watched it along with Bo-bo-bo.

alrighty.

zoc

it's true you bread bag

Watermelons
    I remember a hentai of Nami's breasts becoming impossibly huge and lactating everywhere. I couldn't sleep for one day after seeing that.

PM me a link please.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

sockface1111

You summarized it perfectly.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Liebermintz

inb4 Sanji

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Comix

PM me a link please.

:<

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

Watermelons

PM me a link please.

Please, I'm not asking for alot.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

PapaGonzales
    I watched about two-quarters of it and lost interest.

So you lost interest halfway.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

Blueseraph
    I watched about two-quarters of it and lost interest.

So you lost interest halfway.

I watched about Thirteen-Fifty Seconds of it and lost interest.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Comix

PM me a link please.

Please, I'm not asking for alot.

Don't remember where I saw it and I don't want to remember.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down