• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
Watermelons

One Piece

3,224 replies to this topic

Watermelons
I remember a hentai of Nami's breasts becoming impossibly huge and lactating everywhere. I couldn't sleep for one day after seeing that.

PM me a link please.

:<

Please, I'm not asking for alot.

Don't remember where I saw it and I don't want to remember.

AWWWW CUM ON IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD ^_^

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Comix
PM me a link please.

:<

Please, I'm not asking for alot.

Don't remember where I saw it and I don't want to remember.

AWWWW CUM ON IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD ^_^

Urge to PM "super centaur fistin" is rising.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

ADHDYoshi
  • Banned
  • I was following the manga and watching the episodes for a while then I got to the point where the episodes were in the 300s or so and I just got kind of bored

For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

Yaminomalex

I'm amazed people are still butt hurt over the hilarious 4Kids dub.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

YaigaMamire

Liebermintz

Nami is sexy.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Deepercutt
    Nami is sexy.

You should watch the titfuck video then!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

seanvol
    shit is gay and annoying.

explan why that is

the idea is retarded. the concept is some dickhead eats some gum crap and it makes him stretch around and shit. retarded concept. the shit is called "gum gum". isn't that the most original name you have ever heard in your life. the character himself has possibly the most annoying voice i have ever heard in my life. the characters' personalities are cliched and boring and the art style is mainstream and unoriginal (like all anime/manga shit). it's constantly making loud annoying sounds where people are screaming and shit. the intro is flat out gay. i dare you to play the intro music in public without turning red and getting embarrassed and shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRTH4404XWs

that's why the shit is gay and annoying

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

YaigaMamire

explan why that is

the idea is retarded. the concept is some dickhead eats some gum crap and it makes him stretch around and shit. retarded concept. the shit is called "gum gum". isn't that the most original name you have ever heard in your life. the character himself has possibly the most annoying voice i have ever heard in my life. the characters' personalities are cliched and boring and the art style is mainstream and unoriginal (like all anime/manga shit). it's constantly making loud annoying sounds where people are screaming and shit. the intro is flat out gay. i dare you to play the intro music in public without turning red and getting embarrassed and shit

Well said

zoc

explan why that is

but... that's the 4kids dub, not the actual anime.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

YaigaMamire
    i said "shit" 5 times in that post wow

It's kool

Ubernooberpooper

It's more of butthurt that people completely ignore it because its "gay" because of the 4kids dub.

For me at least

my friends and I still find the intro hilarious

YA YO YA YOOOOOOOOO

DREAMIN'

DON'T GIVE IT UP LUFFAY

DREAMIN'

DON'T GIVE IT UP ZOLO

DREAMIN'

DON'T GIVE IT UP NAMAY

DREAMIN'

DON'T GIVE IT UP

GIVE IT UP

GIVE IT UP

GIVE IT UP

GIVE IT UP

NOOOOOOOOO!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down

Liebermintz

Gum Gum makes Luffy D. Monkey stretchy and unable to swim.

That's OK, because Nami, Zoro, and I have taken into the liberties of this show to hire Ted Kaczynski to find our One Piece Treasure (to be rich and to donate it to the US government) while Luffy gets swimming lessons at the local Y!

Isn't that fucking great?

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.