Sign in to follow this  
waldfield

abandoned projects

19 replies to this topic

waldfield

This thread is to describe abandoned projects.

Here's one I remembered just now while looking through my archives.

It was back when Over 9000 was still a little popular. I was going to edit the line to be, "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his vagina?" I had all the phonemes I needed for vagina (they came from "VEGetA" and "what? nINE thousand?"). But WMM wasn't accurate enough to make it sound right, and I didn't feel like teaching myself a new program just for the one line.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For many news articles and interviews.

GasmaskAvenger

most of my abandoned ideas never even reached the editing/creation phase

especially any plans to make new YTPs, because i'm just too lazy to do so these days and/or never get around doing so

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Emperor Ing

Every WMM YTPMV I've ever attempted has fallen to the wayside.

And they were BOTH Touhou remixes- one with TOUGHER IN ALASKA set to Remilia's theme, and the other with Gay Luigi set to Mystia Lorelei's theme.

I made significant progress with them, but never finished.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Whelt

-All YTPMVs I've ever attempted.

-Many, many other regular YTPs that I just didn't like enough to finish or abandoned for whatever reason.

The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

LightningLuigi

The number of incomplete projects of mine far outnumbers the ones I've actually finished. The biggest one I can remember is an Alice in Wonderland poop I never got much headway into. I've got a whole list of unused ideas somewhere (if I can find it). Someday I'll sit down and compile them into one poop, but who knows when that'll happen.

Friendliest User 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For the categories of Friendliest Member and Most Helpful Member. December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 54 videos For writing articles For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
Posting after Dopply Om nom nom, you get cookie!

AGSMA

Various YTPMVs

-Red Zone YTPMVs

-Avast Your Ass

-Mortal Kombat theme

-Mega Man Music

A poop with major source Super Smash Bros Murder

And fad responses.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

waldfield

I just remembered another one, I got almost a minute into a ytp of this old lame-as-hell MtG promo, but lost enthusiasm.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For many news articles and interviews.

The Neoprene Junebug

With the exception of my Poop Chain entries, pretty much every attempt at a new video I've made since January is still mired in development hell. Mostly because my computer is a shitbox and I've been busy with school, but also because I just haven't had that many good ideas for poops lately.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos YES Donating $10 to the site. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Zevifa

Plenty of videos on which I have no idea what happened, but a part of it just got weird or crappy, so I just give up on it, as I really don't like to spend a shit ton of time on a video that isn't really my primordial goal of every week.

I also have to include videos on which the source is not funny anymore, and those videos on which I just couldn't put a lot of stuff and ran out of ideas.

First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years November 2011 Stroik Fray, mate!

Miku Hatsune

I have too many, most of them being projects I barely even start.

For the ones I do manage to get at least 20+ seconds done, I try to add them into other videos.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Triple

I've mostly got a bunch of old YTPMV projects that never went very far (including a Ran Ran Ruu vid), and a few other poop things, like an AoSTH poop I started making but I never got the inspiration to complete it.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

Girla PurpleHeart

You know, I actually don't remember what my first unfinished poop was. The one thing I remembered was the Super Mario World cartoon one that I abandoned. I abandoned that project because I was new to that Sony Vegas at the time, times how slow my computer was. I later added the clip onto this YouTube video I did, except I edited it:

Go to 0:48 threw 1:25 and see what I mean

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Sploltoen

My YTPMV on U.N Owen Was Quake or U.N Owen Got Quaked got abandoned because it took way too long. I only managed about 40 seconds of pitch shifting.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System July 2015 - "Sepp Blatter corrupts the corrupted FIFA corruption" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) He gains it for not only having mastered the secrets of Sony Vegas, but also for having played and finished 25 matches with effects that'll shoot yer bollocks off! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Sploltoen and the Laurel Wreath. Congratulations for participating in ten succesfully finished tennis tourney matches! Congratulations on participating in 10 successful collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Yes Dis Is Gr8 Thanks for being Strike-Free!

dvariano

-Whatever I put in "The Moves of a Chicken"

-A YTPMV involving an episode of Underdog (the only remaining footage of it is my "Underball" vid, which was supposed to be the finale)

-Several trap vids, including some that involved Seth MacFarlane's "Super Mario Rescues the Princess" (ex: the first words out of Mario's mouth are "LUIGI I'M HOME"/"MAMA LUIGI!?" at ear-rape volume)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

khimeraQ

I haven't finished a few poops using Pulp Fiction, Dead Leaves, Mahou Sensei Negima, Code Geass, Frollo, 2nd bobobo and .hack poop.

However, after some time I do a poop using the source or doing the same thing with a different source.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

MAZZ0Murder

I've had 2 actually. Not because I wanted too, but because I didn't have any way to upload them (no internet) or take them off the particular computer (no flashdrive). I also used EDIUS...they were 2 different interning days. ALAS!

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

RevFirst

Long time ago I wanted to make a joke sub for Powerpuff Girls Z. It was somewhat poopish too and looked pretty decent.

Maybe I'll get back on that.

For staying warn free for 9 years Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - "Wwhy Anime Is Piss " (Regular) January 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 236 days before it was shut down

Doom

As far as I can remember, just one.

I was trying to make a YTPMV around the Silver Surfer music from the NES game, and it started out really well, but eventually I ended up trying to pitch shift the same 12 seconds segment for weeks, and it would always end up wrong. In the end I got so pissed I deleted all the audio files.

For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Smonge

I tried to make something of a ytpmv using the Auto Mario video and about a dozen moltovmarioworld's SMW LP's. Well, it's not something to undertake as a Vegas greenhorn, but I also noticed that it was hard to get one track not to overpower the other. YTPMV's just aren't my niche--they're balls-to-the-walls hard to make.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.