Heruru Meruru

Stupid Comments/Posts You Found Anywhere on the Internet

516 replies to this topic

Heruru Meruru

So here's where you post stupid comments/posts you found ANYWHERE ON THE INERNET!

...Just be sure to obscure any names.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Nelson340

Well, I don't have specific comments, but I have a specific kind:

On an FPS/RPG/RTS mod site I go on, there are these people whose reviews of stuff are like this:

Pros: Good

Cons: Good

Improvements: Good

Notes: Good

But then again, they're from people who pirate $10 games, so...

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For finishing third place during the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Maq

What did you do to piss that kid off so much?

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

Cathexis

I don't know, I forgot, but I think it had something to do with his bad grammar.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For avoiding the tyranny of our regime.

Total Mass Retain

1284980481623.png

^Found this on 4chan.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 24 videos

Heruru Meruru

Read this article:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/313307/justin-bieber-finally-finds-fame-at-age-35/

Now read the comments and laugh heartily at the stupidity, or cry because you now know that today's teens don't know how to read.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

greenfiretornado

Read this article:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/313307/justin-bieber-finally-finds-fame-at-age-35/

Now read the comments and laugh heartily at the stupidity, or cry because you now know that today's teens don't know how to read.

Brierre... AKA Mrs.Bieber - Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:07pm PDT

THATS NOT JUSTIN BIEBER ,JUSTIN BIEBER LOOKS WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THAT MAN!!!!!

Mrs. Bieber? More like Justin's Mom.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Erazor
Well, finished Castlevania (Xbox 360) now. It's a pretty good game, just Patrick Stewart isn't the best narrator. So now, I'm playing through The Sims 3 on Xbox 360 every now and then, and then playing a few Kinect games (mainly Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Dance Central)

Patrick Stewart isn't the best narrator

lolno.gif

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Heruru Meruru

http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Anything and everything on this website.

And you're the one that hates when people generalize TV Tropes?

As someone who's been on that site for five years, I can tell you that it's only Towns, the General Discussion, the gaming discussion, and the chatterbox that's a cesspool of idiots. In fact, the anime forum is actually one of the most intelligent forums on the place. Yes, the ANIME forum. Not to mention this one guild where we go into towns and mindrape n00bs, it's hilarious. I love hiding behind a tree when n00bs are cybering, then jumping out when they start the poorly written penetration and shout random things, then report them.

Vheeria

http://www.gaiaonline.com/

Anything and everything on this website.

I've long lost hope for this place. Just looking at the sad Nyan Cat reference made me die a little on the inside.

But I think the worst of things are said in the Internet forums.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Katamari101

Everything by this person.

She is extremely rude to Scott Pilgrim fans, and makes 20 stamps a day complaining about Scott Pilgrim.

She even posted a stamp claiming it was her last Anti-Scott Pilgrim stamp.

And then she went on to create another.

psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Painguin

haha oh man

Is it time for mature mario?

real_mario_01.jpg

The whole thread's hilarious because the OP is so stupid.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Katamari101

Do posts from here count?

Excuse me, but you are not a race, sex, nationality, sexuality or anything like that. You're nothing but a dumb teenager with a fetish. You're not being oppressed in any way. You're only being insulted for making your dumb fetish so goddamn obvious. I don't go parading around telling everyone what gets me off. Wanna know why? Because not only does no one want to know, but it just makes you subject to ridicule. You bring whatever "oppression" you get on yourself and you get no sympathy from me for being too much of an idiot to realize that.

Twelve. Upvotes.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Katamari101

How exactly is that stupid? That's a pretty good argument.

But the thing is, he believes that the furry he's talking to has the fetish simply because he's a furry. If you actually looked at the thread (which is the Worst of deviantART thread, page 146), you'd notice that the guy he's talking to never mentioned the fetish. He only brought up the fact that he's a furry.

Nesbro

Wrong thread there buddy.

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos