Heruru Meruru

Your Favorite Posts On Websites Other Than Youchew

628 replies to this topic

Heruru Meruru

I...is this some sort of Engloid worshipping-specific denial?

It isn't just ~fangirls~ who ~don't get it~. Art has a universal standard of skill regardless of style.

Compare;

1_026.jpg

Picture from that site regarding Russia in approximately the same style with the same facial expression.

With;

h-3-1020428.gif

Sweet Ann's box art.

Her eyes are looking in different directions, her face in general is broad with a masculine, firm jawline, and her nose is hooked. Her hair, if you'd note, is pastede on yey. It looks like a wig in every sense of the word.

Picture of beauty you guys.

The problem isn't the art style, it's that it was a poor render of a very ugly woman. MYSTERY FUCKING SOLVED, everyone go home.

ilu, Cross. <3

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

NinjaCoachZ

So at BTVA, we're frequently pestered by this idiot/troll named Mark Marino. He commented on the Spectacular Spider-Man page, complaining about Greg Weisman not wanting to continue the show. Jackson, a fellow admin, explains that Weisman DID want to continue, and the show was cancelled because of Disney. Because it's just impossible and totally ludicrous for Mark to be ne pas right, he was outraged and responded like so:

"How dare you defy me jackson no, I'm not kidding. He actually said that.

youre a fool

weisman canceled season 3 because he was lazy and dumb to not think of any ideas so don't correcct me or you're suspended for good!"

This guy annoys me, but at the same time, he's so entertaining.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Erazor

Check the spacing on Classic it looks horrid

and I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 so it can't be on my end

Please use the form I posted in the original post. I meant to have that in there originally.

Way to yell at me for a rule you put in after I talked...

Please is yelling?

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

StockReady
Supposedly, the plot of Toy Story 3 is Woody dealing with testicular cancer, and his chemo schedule causes him to miss lunch with Buzz, and then Buzz dies in a crash, and it's revealed that Buzz was going to donate one of his testicles to Woody to save his life, but the testicles were too damaged in the crash, so Woody dies too.
For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Dillrod90
  • Banned
  • Probably one from my old RP site, Crimson Moon.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

SirSigma
    Who keeps hot sauce in the bathroom? Mormons. That's who. This is why they were run out of every state they settled in and were forced west. People went over to Joseph Smith's house, saw hot sauce in the bathroom, and ran him out of town.
    For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Locodiablogato
    Man, I don’t think Neil has ever said something I don’t agree completely with.

The KKK are awesome! White power!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 177 days before it was shut down

Nesbro

Family Circus always came off as something that was done by some guy reminiscing through rose-colored glasses about his wholesome childhood from the 50s.

Hmm...that explains why there are never any black characters....

For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Well fuck you, take it anyway. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

foxspyfox

Cartoon Brew on the Nostalgia Critic's Thief and the Cobbler review.

I couldn’t listen to that guy… what a peanut
    …peanut?
    Well I don’t like peanuts. Many people don’t like peanuts.
    Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

SirSigma
    [Wikileaks has] just classified documents, not 'top secret' documents. The 'top secret' documents say that we invaded Iraq just to try to get the smell out.
    For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

PrinceWatercress
    Get off of the internet you are no longer qualified to be here.
    Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating

SirSigma
    garth-algar.jpg

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

If I ever have kids they're never watching cartoons, just in case if they get these crazy ideas when they're older that Bugs Bunny or Thomas the Tank Engine are sexy.

2083326_std.jpg

Neither did I. I was just asking.

AKADarkie

From my WoW guild's forum:

Hypothetical scenario:

Me: I make 10,000 gold/month in Azeroth selling gems

You: You make 500 gold/month doing a few dailies/week because you don't want to be bothered competing in the AH

First question: umadbro?

Second question: If we imposed a monthly raid tax based on ingame income to pay for consumables for raids as well as free guild repairs, do you think my tax rate should be higher since I make more?

Third question: As GM, if I personally decided to use some of the gold pulled in from raid tax (without any guild vote or consensus) to help out another up-n-coming guild with their raid consumables and repairs, would it be OK if I raised our raid tax a few percentage points to help fund this? My plan would be to keep another guild afloat so it increases the talent pool on KM. And you'd have to pay whether you raided or not.

Fourth question: If those making 10,000 gold/month are paying 40% raid tax, and those making 500 gold/month are paying 10% raid tax, would you get mad if I lowered the 40% tax rate to 30% and increased the 10% tax rate to 15%?

Fifth question: If I do indeed make 10,000 gold month selling gems as a jewelcrafter, do you think that same opportunity is available to everybody on the realm if they took the time to level jewelcrafting and play the AH? Or am I privileged somehow?

Last question: Should the AH charge tiered income tax based on monthly sales (e.g. >10k gold 40% tax, 5k-10k 30% tax, <5k 20%). The money would then go to players that don't have the time to put into the game to farm gold so they can at least raid and pay for their consumables and gear repair.

ron_paul_photo_4.jpg

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

JakeSteel
    sometimesiwonder.png
    Welcome to the club! Welcome to the club!

meme it
    Squid jerky is delicious and you people have no taste.

That goes for you, too, Mr. 'really isn't that bad.' Shit's a fuckin' symphony on your tastebuds and you're describing it with the same words you'd use for a sweater you don't particularly like but wear out of obligation.

You know, maybe your great aunt knitted it and she didn't really get your size right and the colours don't work together, but her arthritis has been getting really bad lately and that's probably the last thing she'll ever knit, so you'd be a real jackass to bring it up now, especially since you acted so grateful when you got it last christmas. Uncle Harold's not around any more, you know, these family get-togethers are just about the only thing she's got left now so you can put up with it one day a year. She probably won't be around much longer, herself, so you won't have to wear the thing anymore. Oh my god, how can you think about it like that, she practically raised you. Better wear it for new years, too.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down