Heruru Meruru

Your Favorite Posts On Websites Other Than Youchew

627 replies to this topic

AKADarkie
On December 25, 2013 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you must get naked, stand on your dining room table, do the macarena, all while singing "I Will Survive". Then and only then will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Copy and paste this to your wall if you are tired of reading about this hoax
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

MetalSocks240
Dear teenagers- Quit acting like you're in your twenties. You don't know shit yet, you don't have your life figured out, and quit acting surprised when it turns out your relationships DON'T last forever after all. These are the worst years of your lives, so stop saying that you have nothing to look forward to.

Dear people in their 30's- Yea, yea, I know, I don't know shit either. I'm working on it

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Erazor
Try playing the game 7 times for your platinum' date=' then when getting it, PS3 signs you off, you sign back in and you found out you were banned.[/quote']Sounds fun. I might try that myself.
For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Silvyre
Let me know when your wife teaches you that using "ur" and "u" makes you seem like you're a 12 year old girl from Georgia that is repeatedly raped by her father every day.
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

SirSigma
I'll bet there's some test for Asperger's, like "Which Sonic Team character would you most like to have sex with? Give reasons and be specific." And if you answer the question, you've got Asperger's.
For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Essemkay
I'm predicting it's a wing rider themed to mustaches. You ride on the outside of a mustache while you dodge obstacles like clippers and razors.
For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Erazor

For context, from a 9/11 thread

I read a book recently' date=' that reflected, among other things, on how dodgy this whole business was. The book was filled with hate and disgust towards America, though, so I accepted it as 100% truthful information.[/quote']
For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

dedo

[8:17 pm] Satchella: ATSG is saying that you need to make service request form for a customer is that correct?

[8:17 pm] Joshua: for what issue?

[8:18 pm] Satchella: Cust can't make+get calls in there house but can everywhere else

Iss started 3 days ago

[8:18 pm] Joshua: so when they step outside their service works?

[8:19 pm] Satchella: yes

the atsg person was like u need to make a service request for the iss

[8:19 pm] Joshua: so it couldn't just be their house is blocking signal

shouldn't have even atsg

it's just their house

[8:20 pm] Satchella: It was working in the house before they've been a customer for about 5months no iss

[8:20 pm] Joshua: ok submit a ticket if you want

[8:21 pm] Satchella: In this ticket what am I saying

[8:22 pm] Joshua: customer's signal is being blocked by their house, we need to tear the roof off so they can get signal again

[8:22 pm] Satchella: wow

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

Arti!
A GIRL WITH A VAGINA WTF
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SlushBasedCupcakes

When we were all drunk and asked one of our friends about being furry for cute things.

Q0E7c.png

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AKADarkie

Not a forum quote, but:

Female ejaculation is a myth, it's a myth!

One of the officers from our guild said this in Vent one night, and our guild leader recorded it and now has it on a soundboard (which I still want).

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

Arti!

New lolcow discovered! He is a foot fetishist (fetish group) and a...I dunno, sandal fetishist (different fetish group) and has an unhealthy and bizarre fixation on 70s Grindhouse movies (piece of outdated pop culture). But the really weird thing is, he also directed Pulp Fiction (minor detail that just makes the whole thing utterly insane in context).

Oh god my sides.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

zoc

A GIRL WITH A VAGINA WTF

There is absolutely positively nothing that will ever top this

ever

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

KinglyRed
gay game this is stupid xbox rules
For staying strike free for 7 years. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016 For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Number TWOAH

oiacxz.jpg

Well, fuck. I'M SORRY, WHELT.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos