Luioigi

Youtube Problems

2,314 replies to this topic

theFXexpert

There is now a built-in dark theme finally. So at least there's that.

Too much padding in a lot of elements though.

EDIT: Oh and none of the channel settings pages have the new theme implemented. Well done.

Edited by theFXexpert
Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Morshute

Sometimes, I go to the Official Doctor Who Channel's videos, it gets recommended even, I don't watched and liked videos in this topic earlier. That doesn't work in the videos uploaded by other users. This also happen in Megaman and Pokemon related videos and even videos (users also), I don't know before, also new videos.

Also, if you're not in YT in one day, the recommended videos in recommended for you section goes nuts.

Edited by Morshute
For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute

In some of the Shadow The Hedgehog YTP, the reccomended videos shows much of NEWER and POPULAR videos instead of with similar topic (YTPs)

EDIT: Also in Other videos, tf, YouTube?

EDIT2: This isn't happening in mobile app version

EDIT3: It happens to be fixed

Anybody got this in other videos?

Edited by Morshute
For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MAZZ0Murder

YouTube Video Editor

As of September 20, 2017, Video Editor is no longer available. Any videos published with the Video Editor before September 20 have not been affected.

You can continue to use these other YouTube features to edit your videos. 

Well that's annoying! Now I can't make quick filler!

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

zoc

Well thats dumb. What was even the point of removing it? I dont remember a lot of complaints and Im pretty sure the editor was used by a lot of people. Unless it affected server performance or something its like they did that just to be idiots lol.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

For staying strike free for 1 year.

JokeyBRPG

Emperor Lemon has once again made a stunning, hilarious, and thought-provoking video about all youtube problems of 2017:

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Leo17453

Oh god the spiderman pizza theme

For staying strike free for 1 year.

pgj1997

A video of mine has audio that doesn't play correctly on mobile.

I tried telling the TeamYouTube Twitter account about it, but they told me to go through the Send Feedback option. I can't do that because I'm not part of the Partner Program.

Apparently, since I told them this, and thus, not making THEM money, they're flat out ignoring me now.

Some support staff they are. Assholes.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos September 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos July 2014 - "YTPMV: Inspector Pony" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Waymu

Random videos I click on just present me with a black screen with just the audio playing. Opening them in an incognito window makes them play just fine, so who knows what that's about.

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SuccyLord

more themes!!!!!!!!!

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Biodegradable

Oh man, I just LOVE having to constantly switch to the old layout just so I can access my Liked Videos playlist. That's not annoying in the slightest, no siree!

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

zoc
On 12/8/2017 at 1:55 PM, Waymu said:

Random videos I click on just present me with a black screen with just the audio playing. Opening them in an incognito window makes them play just fine, so who knows what that's about.

Yeah that happens to me sometimes too. I'm assuming its a glitch of sorts, either way its annoying af.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

DCB99F YTP Archives

Now before I get started on my rant let me clear things up.  I won’t stop making videos entirely, even if my channel has no chance of gaining anywhere close to 1K.  Also, I do videos for fun, not for money because I can’t make money off of YouTube.

Anyways, Susan Wojcicki is a dumb cunt.  She is the LEAST QUALIFIED ENTITY to run a video sharing website.  Hell, Stu and Dopply and EmpLemon could run YouTube better than Susan EVER could.  Recently YouTube rewrote their monitization guidelines so that you needed x amount of watchtime and xk subs.  Well I only have less than fourty subs now that my old channel is gone, so that means I’m fucked. Nobody gives a fuck about my channel either, so that means I only get views in the single or double digits with two flukes, one being a reupload of my only hit on my previous channel and the other a stupid meme.  YouTube is fucking DEAD everyone, and there’s nothing we can do but riot.  The reason we can’t boycott YouTube is because they run a monopoly on video sharing websites.  Dailymotion and Vimeo and metacafe don’t count, and Vid.me shut down.  This pisses me off! Fuck you Susan, you killed my fucking channel you stupid bitch.  YouTube killed small channels and raped us so bad that I even considered quitting YouTube forever because of how bad it is.  I feel like a failure as a content creator, just another someone who nobody except you guys cared about.  Thanks for your support and thank you for listening.

this is DCB99 signing off.

Edited by DCB99F YTP Archives
Removed Holocaust reference
For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

HeyItsAR

What....?

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Hand-crafted out of driftwood For getting all the standard ornaments Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Classic) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

CODEREDJAROD
14 hours ago, DCB99F YTP Archives said:

Also, I do videos for fun, not for money because I can’t make money off of YouTube.

Well I only have less than fourty subs now that my old channel is gone, so that means I’m fucked.

VTk3jou.jpg

Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

DSYTP

Well I only have less than fourty subs now that my old channel is gone, so that means I’m fucked.

Not true. Take note for jimjunk, he only has 36 subs, but he seems to support us. Sub Count doesn't equal quality. PancakeLord117 has only approx 130 subs, but makes badass YTPs!

YouTube is fucking DEAD everyone, and there’s nothing we can do but riot.

We still have hopes for a better YouTube.

This pisses me off so badly that if I had the time and a gas chamber I’d take matters into my own hands. ...  Based on your ethnicity I already know what your punishment shall be: 5 nights at a gas chamber with your staff.

Just no. That is just unnecessary to me, why do you want to do this?

YouTube killed small channels and raped us so bad that I even considered quitting YouTube forever because of how bad it is.

As stated before, not true. Sometimes, YouTube do support small channels.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System