Luioigi

Youtube Problems

2,308 replies to this topic

Tetsuo9999

The multi-uploader hasn't worked at all today. I had to reupload the same video about five times before it finally went through instead of getting stuck at 100%.

It also doesn't help that my upload speed is shitty (~45 kb/second).

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 294 days before it was shut down You've always been good! If only there was a COMBOS award... Thanks, man.

Luioigi

Youtube seems to be working slowly again.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Congrats! You have completed 25 Tennis matches.

Temeku

Videos won't load again, and most things just aren't working.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 86 days before it was shut down

zoc
Videos won't load again, and most things just aren't working.

GO TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE AND FLAME THEN

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

zoc
Now, YouTube won't load at all.

THATS IT

THE SITE HAS OFFICALLY GONE TO SHIT

SOMEONE GET A BUFFALO TO PISS ON IT

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

MAZZ0Murder

they made another update...now if you view your videos, they're more listen on one page...pretty random

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

kingbloo92

When ever I open a youtube video all I see is the video and cannot hear the audio. I know my speakers work because I just played a song on WMP so help plz

For being on the Vanilla forums for 180 days before it was shut down

Luioigi
When ever I open a youtube video all I see is the video and cannot hear the audio. I know my speakers work because I just played a song on WMP so help plz

Try closing and reopening the browser. If that doesn't help, then it's probably Youtube's fault.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Congrats! You have completed 25 Tennis matches.

mot

i can't watch anything on youtube

i get no sound and can only watch two seconds at a time

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

MRINSTRUCTIONBOOK

It doesn't upload my videos, it took like 2 hours for a 1 minute video and it still didn't upload.

what the hell....

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down

MRINSTRUCTIONBOOK

For some reason Youtube doesn't play sound and I can't be bothered to restart my computer ;:lol:

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down

XBR4D3NX

It takes me aboout 5 tries to upload a damn shit on YouTube. It uploads for a while and then it sais "IE cannot display this page".

Anybody else having this problem?

For being on the Vanilla forums for 141 days before it was shut down

Olmec

I use the multi uploader now cause it shows you percentages so you know if its doing something.

thewafflemaster

Round 2 giving you a hard time.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down

MoebusOne

I've had a video up for an hour and the thumbnail still isn't showing up.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down

Yaminomalex

i dunno ife this is problem or anythin but i just lov dat youtube poop man, nice youtub poop man cant get enough of that youtub poop man

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Emperor Ing
i dunno ife this is problem or anythin but i just lov dat youtube poop man, nice youtub poop man cant get enough of that youtub poop man

UGH

WHATS THIS?

I CAN'T SEE!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Luioigi

I tried getting on Youtube, but I often got this message saying "Invalid Parameters".