• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Crazy Luigi

Post the Absolute Worst Songs that You Would Ever Find

320 replies to this topic

Blockglitch   
Blockglitch
4 minutes ago, Waymu said:

their first album's great

you wanna pop in the chops

Current emo staple. I should have clarified that 

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Waymu   
Waymu
Just now, Blockglitch said:

Current emo staple. I should have clarified that 

I haven't kept up so I don't know what's in right now. Idk man, I just really like fall out boy's first three albums.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Blockglitch   
Blockglitch
19 minutes ago, Waymu said:

I haven't kept up so I don't know what's in right now. Idk man, I just really like fall out boy's first three albums.

FOB used to be  top tier pop punk,  their debut was their best to me 

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
On 7/30/2017 at 9:21 PM, dougfunnybangs said:

Yeah, holy shit, this like crosses the line between hilariously bad and horribly obnoxious. This guy makes Vanilla Ice sound like Slim Shady.

Honestly, I kind of find Vanilla Ice was a bit overhated throughout the years. In fact, them and Limp Bizkit both are things I don't mind and find they have their charming moments. Still, I'd say I learned that lesson back in 2007 with Soulja Boy back when he used to be the big shit!

Anyways, to get back onto the topic at hand...

Every bond you break, oooooooohhhhhhh every-

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I'll be watching you.

Spoiler

It's likely cheating to include a live cover like this, but I think it's warranted in this case.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Waymu   
Waymu
12 minutes ago, Blockglitch said:

FOB used to be  top tier pop punk,  their debut was their best to me 

how do you feel about "evening out with your girlfriend", i can't help but enjoy it. it's simultaneously bad and good.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Blockglitch   
Blockglitch

I feel the same way 

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

Um, let's try to get this back on topic for actual songs, please.

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

EditsOfGreatBritain   
EditsOfGreatBritain
On 30/07/2017 at 2:58 PM, Blockglitch said:

anything MCR or P!ATD or any other emo staple has put out. inb4 i get lynched

That's a popular opinion amongst music listeners on the internet.

In my opinion MCR are great, their style unlike bands like Black Veil Brides and Good Charlotte, actually bring a fresh enjoyable sound to the table. I feel like Gerard Way performs more like an actor than a singer because if you listen to their albums in full (especially The Black Parade) they play out almost like a theatre production.

However I've never been a fan of P!ATD, Fall Out Boy or Paramore or any of that gubbins.

Speaking of "emo" gubbins, this song is barely listenable. The riff is so stolen and unoriginal beyond belief. Andy's voice sounds like a giant nose and the lyrics and video are so unapologetically bad it gives off a "The Room" vibe.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

LaVie CestLol   
LaVie CestLol

Nothing against Queen Bee, but this fucking INSTRUMENTAL MAKES ME WANT TO KILL THINGS. It's not even odd enough to feel boundary pushing or "experimental wacky". It's just ... OBNOXIOUS.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Sacré bleu! Congratulations on completing 50 matches. OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For getting 90 5-star ratings You're yellow! For outstanding achievement in achievement! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Best Tenniser 2016
Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017 For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all 60 bronze cards! You've bought everything in Morshu's Shop and didn't even need to ask for credit! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos MUSICOLLAB II >:3 25 Matches That Is Right He Is Jean La Vie Cest Lol And He Has Played Twenty Five (25) Matches That Is Right He Will Get This Medal! Congratulations! - TheChutley xoxox May 2015 - "[YTPMV] Destop Saga" (YTPMV) Best Musician 2015
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 Best Newcomer 2015
Best Tenniser 2015
Best Tenniser 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Meeting laromande Thanks for the donation For participating in 10 successful collabs! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos November 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core WHOS MAKING ALL THIS RACQUET? For winning Dark Fox's copycat contest Congratulations on winning the Multiway Tennis Tournament in 2014! For your MUSICOLLAB! Congrats on completing 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HeyItsAR   
HeyItsAR

I was reminded recently that this song exists

Good lord...like...wow...this is bad.

The last two times I posted here, I questioned why anyone would like the song Imposted about and how the said song got as popular as it did. Those are two things I seriously question when talking about this song.

The instrumentals are flat out bad. Period. I don't even have to emphasize that. I don't care if the scratchiness in the audio was a stylistic choice, it just sounds painful. Even the bass drop is, while not the absolute worst I've ever heard, quite pathetic. Many, many other songs have pulled off better bass drops in better ways.

The vocals have the same muffled and staticky effect that the instrumentals have. The Weeknd isn't even the worst vocalist in the world, but his voice is ruined by those applied audio effects. Even worse is that it just sounds very uncanny.

With those two big turn offs, I looked up the lyrics just to see if that was a saving grace for the song, but no, they're pretty lame as well. I feel like there's a deeper meaning to them, but they still aren't that great, especially when they're thrown in with mainstream terms only to appeal to mainstream pop fans.

What else can I say, this song is just awful in every way, really. 

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

WeepinnWillow   
WeepinnWillow
3 minutes ago, HeyItsAR said:

Good lord...like...wow...this is bad.

anything from The Weeknd is terrible

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
On 8/9/2017 at 6:08 AM, LaVie CestLol said:

Nothing against Queen Bee, but this fucking INSTRUMENTAL MAKES ME WANT TO KILL THINGS. It's not even odd enough to feel boundary pushing or "experimental wacky". It's just ... OBNOXIOUS.

Now you understand why it was considered the worst song of 2009 by ToddInTheShadows... even worse than this one.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

Mackenzie   
Mackenzie

Kind of a fan of Flume's other work but this is one of the most abysmal songs I've heard ever. Whoever Kai is, should abstain from their vocalist career, and Flume in change should abstain from trying to do mainstream Pop garbage.

Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi

I know this probably doesn't usually fit the mold of what would be posted here, but in terms of songs that just sound completely unfinished (despite the length), this is it.

It does admittedly sound like it starts out with some promise (some), but not only do the lyrics sound pretty pretentious without going into much detail here, but the guitar work also sounds real amateurish. However, the worst part of it has to be the fact that lyrics are only this...

"Depression and obsession doesn't mix well
I'm poisoned and my body doesn't feel well
I hate her, inside and out I feel my stomach turning
Make out hill, where we met
We let our lips do all the talking and now I'm nothing
Depression and obsession don't mix well
Hollywood motels
Hell, I think I'm just obsessed with you
Depression and obsession doesn't mix well
Hollywood motels
Hell, I think I'm just obsessed with you."

Seriously? That's it for a song with that title? It's more like saying general ideas of what you want your song to be about than complete lyrics for a song altogether!

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016

CODEREDJAROD   
CODEREDJAROD

"I'm sorry, any basic sense of music composition can't come to the phone right now."

"Why?"

"Oh, 'cause it's dead!" (ohh!)

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

thapoint09   
thapoint09

Why am I not surprised to find a bunch of mainstream stuff that Rap Critic/Todd in the Shadows covered here?

Anyway, I really tried to give G-Dragon a chance some years ago, but his music is just painful to listen to. This takes the cake right here.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

Crazy Luigi   
Crazy Luigi
On 9/12/2017 at 5:28 AM, thapoint09 said:

Why am I not surprised to find a bunch of mainstream stuff that Rap Critic/Todd in the Shadows covered here?

In fairness, I do try to bring more variety in that regard than just what those kinds of guys covered. Hell, that's what most of the songs I posted here fit as things that aren't just things that would probably be covered by any other song reviewer. Of course, I do admit I sometimes look on TV Tropes at times to find the truly awful shit, such as this down below...

On 5/20/2016 at 6:11 AM, UnknownMysteryMan said:

Not sure if anyone's posted this before but

Like, this needs to be heard to be believed. Simultaneously the peak and nadir of music.

Highlights:

Hide contents

- EYEEEEE. HAAAATE. CHESS PIE-CES. BE-CUASE. I KEEP. STEEPING ON THEEEEEM.

- DRAM SOLO. (sounds of some intense popcorn popping)

- GOOTAR SOLO. (holy shit help that poor dog)

- All of the conversations between the singer and... someone?

- WE'RE NOT FINISHED (YETTTTTTTT)

- whatever the hell the outro is supposed to be

So just by random chance, I just so happened to find the album this came up on, and it happens to fit the entire album this particular song was on... and it's probably even worse knowing that album in question.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016