Nelson340

Bootleg Stuff Image Spam

2,282 replies to this topic

PapaGonzales

tumblr_lcs27zsnSD1qe8we7o1_400.jpg

I love how Sailor Moon's head is on Ash Ketchum's body. This shit is so legit, it combines two copyrighted franchises!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

JayfromtheSun

So I happened to remember that I have tons of these bootleg Yu-Gi-Oh cards stuffed away in a box in my room.

0112112202.jpg

Since they're entirely holographic and almost impossible to read because of the explosion of firework-looking junk, taking pictures of the individual cards is pretty useless. So here's what the ones I'm holding say:

Armored Fighter- "Land" type

"Pretty as it is, it has powerful defence force while in grasslands. It's a favorite animal fighter."

Sea Horse (Interestingly enough, the card features Kaiba as its picture)

"Before start you can one family for you monster in field, on hand on deck Frst use 4 cards to start the game. while the game is over you still would give up more cards until only 4 cards on hand."

A training on the travelling person- "plough" type (What?)

"Activate it when you r opponent declare the attacking on you. Your opponent will select will select on card on hand at random."

A Devil Swordsman Dally with Opponent Land- "Land" type

"It will not hurted when it fights against monster with the attacking force of 1900 points or above. (Comon to calclate the hurting result)"

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

PapaGonzales

politic-pat.jpg

Dear god...

I'm surprised none of that packaging is in some foreign language. So what do you do? Take the name "Politic Pat" into literal English meaning? What does Politics have anything to do with Pokemon? Did the Chinese people who make this actually get to name the product themselves? Dear lord, everything in this thread looks like something Mexicans would sell at a flea market.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!