Powder

Songs that reach you on an incredibly emotional level

808 replies to this topic

The Mountie From Hell

I forgot to mention this one:

It's a nice contrast to such a brutal album. Gives you a bit of time to breathe in between songs.

Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For taking second place in November's Photopoop contest. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Liebermintz

Well, it's not because of the lyrical content, but it's because this song reminds me so much of 6th grade. Crushes, break-ups, discovery, and quite possibly one of my happiest years if it hadn't been for me acting out in class one time.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Best Musician 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For songmaking during the '11 Festival
For outstanding achievement in achievement! For taking pa-a-a-aaaaaaaart. Well done Link! You won! For news staff writings.

Yaminomalex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i8264L8-N4

Damn you for polluting my brain, SuperYoshi. The song makes me feel nostalgic. And I mean real nostalgia, not a game or a TV show that I liked when I was younger. David's wistful look back at how "the grass was greener" and how "the taste was sweeter" goes beyond Pink Floyd. A lot of things have happened to me over the past year that put me into situations where I had to act as an adult and I had truly felt alone. I can't help but lament over the loss of the innocence of the joys of my youth and I can't escape the feeling that things will never be the same ever again.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Somunchy

Almost every Modest Mouse song that's depressing seriously touches me.

Aw, F-Fiddlesticks Meeting with Demanga Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

neuteka

Hamasaki Ayumi- A Song for XX

Chihiro Onitsuka- Ryuuseigun

Their lyrics and melodies speak to me so vividly.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Mei Ling
  • Banned
  • This fucking song, man.

Oh my god, this and Snake Eater. :(

Painguin

Makes you realize how much of a bitch your mama is.

All joking aside this one makes me feel really nostalgic whenever I listen to it.

I'm still sad over his death.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SOMEREASON.

It isn't super deep or anything, I just thought it was quite bittersweet to watch.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year