Powder

Songs that reach you on an incredibly emotional level

808 replies to this topic

WhenCornAttacks

Every time this song comes up on my iPod, I have to skip it. It just puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Maq

I was linked to this song, along with a sad story. Why can't I, hold all these tears? ;-;

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

Shockwave

One of the songs where Nicky Wire does the main vocals instead of James Dean Bradfield... regardless, it's actually a beautiful song and the lyrics get me almost every time. This whole album is amazing.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 169 days before it was shut down

Maq

Holy shit this song

It not only makes me sad but it gives me chills. Well, being about a ghost and all, it almost feels... spooky. But moreso sad.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

Powder

Nomak sure knows how to capture emotion into his music.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Naƶmatik

Holy shit, Nomak's music was an AS bumper? That's fucking awesome.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Powder

Holy shit, Nomak's music was an AS bumper? That's fucking awesome.

As legit as they look, they're actually user-made bumps.

He's also made many others, including other tunes by Nomak.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Wasted

Speaking of Beck:

The song reminds me of something... I mean, "You and me watching a sky full of chemtrails-That's where we belong" and "We'll climb a hole in the sky." Chemtrails eerily reminds me of you-know-what.

Met RideTheCatfish Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Powder

(Anthem - Emancipator)

It's as beautiful as it is melancholic.

It's kinda one of those songs that sends chills through your entire body.

Dr. Strangebutts

The ending to Heat always brings tears to my eyes. Not because it's sad, but because it's so goddamn beautiful.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2011. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years I think you dropped this, sir.