• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Powder

Songs that reach you on an incredibly emotional level

791 replies to this topic

Heruru Meruru   
Heruru Meruru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNkCjSMEHXI

Even though they're just instruments, this song really touches my soul and makes me appreciate my Vocaloids and UTAUloid so much more. Even though I don't legally own all of them, I'm sure even cracked Vocaloids appreciate me giving them a song.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Wasted   
Wasted

Interpret as you will, but these sorts of things happen every day:

Met RideTheCatfish Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

StockReady   
StockReady

This brings many memories, but I didn't feel like bumping the other thread.

This reminds me of the days in 2005-2006 when I was obsessed with Super Mario Bros. 3 and searched for info on Mario games on the internet. I often listened to this song.

For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

quax   
quax

The whole freakin' album is so beautiful, but this song is that has actually made me tear up a couple times.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations for winning the Harrison Ford trivia! Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years You are A New Hope for Poop. Good job! Thanks for participating! You won! For taking part. CAN ANYONE STOP THIS TENNIS PLAYING MACHINE!? 25 HOLY FUCK 10... 5... OOOOH, you FUCK! Congrats. Thanks for Chewiki work! RE5 review Thanks for your cookie! Yum! Rabbit's Easter Egg Hunt
In recognition of your entry for Harrison Ford Day 2012's art contest!

meme it   
meme it

this song will never not make me happy

same goes for most other genki rockets songs, too, now that i think about it

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

Powder   
Powder

When I listen to this, I picture a happy couple in a hospital room; With the mother holding her sleeping newborn baby in her arms, and the father quietly watching his new child.

; ~ ;

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Did someone say Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Keep it up! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

spysheep   
spysheep

Everytime I hear this I can't help but think about my aunt. This is the demo version. I wanna cry every single time. Her voice sounds high cause of the youtube pitch but she wrote this about her grandfather dying right in her arms.

They say a picture says a thousand words, but I'd trade a thousand to hear one of yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ptaod6Hx4&feature=related

Pushes me forward

I touch myself and it's alright

Makes me think about my insecurities which pain me every day

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

seanvol   
seanvol

I can't think of a song that exactly reaches me on an "incredibly" emotional level, but the closest thing I can think of is "All Apologies" by Nirvana. It probably sounds corny, but the song is just beautiful to me, and it is also kind of nostalgic. The first time I remember hearing it was when my sister and my mom played it on the radio in the car when someone in my family died a long time ago. They were the ones who got me into Nirvana.

That probably has something to do with it.

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

Grease Witherspoon   
Grease Witherspoon

Music really doesnt make me emotional very often anymore. I was really emotional and sad in highschool so i used to listen to a bunch of that kind of music and it only fueled my sadness. Now i listen to fun dance music but every now and then ill put on something i used to love.

the smiths and the cure always used to get me back in highschool

And i definately remember this song

and since were on the topic of tom waits this is one of my favorite of his quiet emotional songs. Especially because I live pretty close to Johnsburg, Illinois.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azD2Q5FudBE&feature=related

I prefer tom waits more experimental songs but his piano songs are great too.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013 2013 January 2013 - "Batmans Overtly Sexual Fair Use Adventure" (Sentence mix-core) December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 55 videos A whoppin' 25 videos uploaded.