• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Powder

Songs that reach you on an incredibly emotional level

791 replies to this topic

Sagan Blob   
Sagan Blob

Pretty much reminds me of myself.

Spoiler

Put Vladimir Putin jokes here and i'll punch you.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Parappatherapper   
Parappatherapper

There's something very melancholic about this song to me. As a kid, I didn't even play a ton of Sonic and Knuckles but for whatever reason this song always makes me a little sad and miss my childhood for some reason.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for the donation. "Oh, how I hate those meenie masters! How they make my penis turn!" -Dopply circa 2010 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos

ToxoT   
ToxoT

DIE YOU FUCKING BUM. I LET YOU IN BECAUSE I CARED ABOUT YOU AND YOU SET ME UP TO GET CONVICTED AND DESTROYED MY CHANCES OF HAVING A NORMAL CHILDHOOD.

DIE

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 204 days before it was shut down

WeepinnWillow   
WeepinnWillow

I never realized how much I related to this song until now...

For getting 20 awards IMMA SUGAR DADDY HEART ON STICK MUST DIE For collecting all the bronze cards EYELASHES! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest "Spare change? Spare change, ma'am?" For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos September 2014 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years drugamin, MrTomato26, and ComputerGuy6545 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Rey_   
Rey_

Efrim is a god. So many beautiful lyrics in this song.

Spoiler

musicians are cowards!!

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Razerek   
Razerek

This song... is so pretty... also given the context in the description, it made me rather emotional when I first listened.

For staying strike free for 3 years. September 2014 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Tenniser 2014 I remember back in 2019 when you only had 399 matches completed. (Congratulations!!!) 10+ matches completed Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Rey_   
Rey_

i can't listen to either of these songs without crying now. i'd rather not say why.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Kapten   
Kapten

The very first One Piece opening song made me feel every kind of giddy great feeling starting the very first time I heard it. Plus added fond memories now.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2012 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Five of them videos uploaded.