Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MLP image spam/discussion

2012 Election For Ruler of Equestria   32,767 votes

1. 1. 2012 Election For Ruler of Equestria

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Celestia
    • Spiderman... Just Kidding, Princess Celestia
    • Princess Incestia
    • The Aquabats
  2. 2. As for the Vice Ruler?

• Drew Pickles
    • GreenSwampWarrior
    • Rondell Sheridan
    • Jeffrey the Jellyfish
    • The Ghost of Kim Jong-il
    • A Container Full of Cashews
  3. 3. who should be supreme dictator of horse land

• reginald fils aime
    • dededeman
    • snoop

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19,614 posts in this topic

Posted

((NOTE: If there's already a thread here, just lock/merge this thread. I searched the forum for the old thread, and it appears to be deleted))

With that out of the way, Discussion about the show and images related to it go here. The rules of engagement in this thread are similar to the previous one.

Since there won't be any new episodes for a few months, we might as well relish in the work of the show's fanbase (Equestria Daily is a goldmine for images).

my_meme_pony_by_williamshade-d3fqgnt.jpg

derpy__s_happy_mothers_day_by_pterosaurpony-d3fv479.png

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

Posted

what in the hell happened to the last thread. It's nowhere to be found.

I suspect either;

a ) Convenient bug

B ) OH NO NOT A LITTLE GIRL SHOW GET THAT SHIT OF HERE.LET ME POST PICTURES OF SOFTCORE HENTAI AND LOLIS FROM TOHOU IN PEACE. WHAT WOULD 4CHAN THINK OF US.

wtxhzt.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 296 days before it was shut down

Posted

Posted

Oh, it's good to be back.

the_last_pony_of_gallopfrey_by_snapai-d3cufwy.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 92 days before it was shut down

Posted

what in the hell happened to the last thread. It's nowhere to be found.

I suspect either;

a ) Convenient bug

B ) OH NO NOT A LITTLE GIRL SHOW GET THAT SHIT OF HERE.LET ME POST PICTURES OF SOFTCORE HENTAI AND LOLIS FROM TOHOU IN PEACE. WHAT WOULD 4CHAN THINK OF US.

Actually, every post made after February 6th, 2011 on here was deleted. I'm guessing the last thread was made after that date.

Capture.PNG

For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

Posted

Posted

I watched an episode out of curiosity and

It's pretty much safe to say that I'm a ponyfag.

Also,

DashfaceDogs.jpg?1301892790

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 57 days before it was shut down For being a winner in the Trap Master competition!

Posted

MLP the anime

f2cb5efe70f4326aef5bfb512962e204.jpeg?1146478

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

^^Is that a double entendre?

sample_0c95c3356e58f6dadd316c469ed9824e.png?1139785

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Posted