8. ...Is a Real Boy - Say Anything

7. In Rainbows - Radiohead

6. Drukqs - Aphex Twin

5.Geogaddi - Boards of Canada

4. Amnesiac - Radiohead

3. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

2. Kid A - Radiohead

1. Blood Sugar Sex Magik - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Your knowledge of Harrison Ford is encyclopedic. Some reason. Congrats! For Lucky Lottery!

Frisbee

10. Blue Slide Park - Mac Miller

9. Watch the Throne - Jay-Z & Kanye West

8. Rosenrot - Rammstein

7. Shit Computer - Kids & Explosions

6. In Rainbows - Radiohead

5. Alive 2007 - Daft Punk

4. Crystal Castles II - Crystal Castles

3. Lasers - Lupe Fiasco

2. Peanut Butter & Swelly - Chiddy Bang

1. Soundtrack to a Vacant Life - The Flashbulb

/me gay tastes

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

SirSigma

I'm going to update my list, since I became a juggalo in the past few months. lol. Once again, this list is in no particular order.

1. Insane Clown Posse - The Riddle Box

It was really hard for me to pick a Joker's Card album I really like, but I'm going to pick this one. This was the third album and the first one that gained nationwide recognition, featuring a better version of one of their older songs, Chickin' Huntin'. The concept behind this album follows a riddle box that invites the dead to turn the crank and see what their punishment will be. What I also like about this album is how when I'm listening to the album from beginning to end, and by the time I'm very close to the final tracks that it feels like a different album than I started with.

2. Deadlock - Manifesto

What do you get when Evanescence is injected with lots and lots of testosterone? You get Deadlock, an amazing melodic death metal band with a stunning female vocalist. What makes this album stand out to me in particular, however, is how many of the songs try different things. There's a song that transitions from death metal at the beginning to hip hop by the end, a song with a saxophone solo, a song featuring Christian Alvestam, and the closing track, a cover of Temple of Love.

3. Disarmonia Mundi - Mindtricks

After really re-thinking this one, I'm going to pick Mindtricks as my favorite DM album. The production and music is so solid, and the song Process of Annihilation really stands out to me because it sounds so much like Scar Symmetry does. I still have that song as my ringtone as well. Other songs on the album are addicting and wonderful.

4. Mercenary - Architect of Lies

I like the band Mercenary a lot, but... I'm only a fan of their work from The Hours That Remain and after, since I like their newer vocalist a lot more. I also remember buying this album on impulse because I loved THTR and wanted to check out more of their stuff. I listened to the album regularly and it's still one of my favorites ever. I consider it a quintessential melodic death metal album.

5. Raunchy - A Discord Electric

To be perfectly honest, I've loved Raunchy for years. I remember falling in love when hearing Death Pop Romance for the first time, and getting that same feeling after hearing Wasteland Discotheque. So when this album comes along, I'm excited and... surprisingly, I didn't like it anywhere near as much as those other two albums at first. It didn't captivate me the first moments I heard it like the other two albums I mentioned, but after enough listening, it really grew on me and I think I actually like it the most. Like any Raunchy album after Confusion Bay, it ends on a climactic closing track, too.

6. Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress

Scar Symmetry is quite possibly my favorite band ever, and despite how much I liked Holographic Universe and the albums they made without Christian Alvestam (I actually find Dark Matter Dimensions and The Unseen Empire to be underrated), this is still my absolute favorite by the band. The opening track is still the most well-known Scar Symmetry song, and the rest of the album gives me small vibes from other bands they seem to pay some tribute to. I get Opeth vibes listening to Retaliator and a feeling of Metallica's guitar style from Carved In Stone. Lyrics and atmosphere also give me this epic (I can't think of a better word) sci-fi feeling throughout.

7. Protest The Hero - Kezia

Aren't concept albums nice? They usually tell some sort of story that you have to pick up on throughout the songs by listening to the album in order, and particularly good ones tend to be ambiguous enough to interpretation. Take everything that makes concept albums great, and instead of having one story, have the same story told three times from the perspectives of three different characters, plus a finale song. The story is so emotional once you can pick up on it, too, even though parts of the story are omitted (like the exact reason Kezia is being put to death), and the characters are fleshed out in the songs as they recall their thoughts regarding the events in the story.

8. Sevendust - Chapter VII: Hope and Sorrow

Favorite Sevendust album, hands down. I remember when I first downloaded this after liking a couple of singles by Sevendust, and as a whole, only a few of the songs originally stuck out to me on my first listen. After listening to the album over and over, saying that it grew on me would be an understatement. I really also like the featured artist songs, like the one with Mark Tremonti performing a guitar solo, the ones with Chris Daughtry and Myles Kennedy singing in them, and others. The closing track also sounds so satisfying in a way I can't seem to truly describe.

9. Stone Sour - Come What(ever) May

This is the album that got me into Stone Sour from the beginning, and I originally only listened to a couple songs on it, but a few months ago I listened to the entire thing and it's nothing short of a masterpiece to me. If possible, I would recommend looking for the bonus track version with "Zzyzx Rd." as the closing track, since it's an incredibly emotional song. It was also hard for me to decide between this album or Stone Sour's self-titled. This album also was there when I was going through a harder time earlier this year and only when I listened to it more often did I start to appreciate it.

10. Times of Grace - The Hymn of a Broken Man

I initially only liked this album a little, but after it grew on me, it's definitely a keeper. Some of the songs on it are so memorable and to some degree uplifting and inspirational whenever you're down, but not to the point where they're obnoxious or something like that. The lyrics feel real in that regard, and I get this hybrid-vibe from the entire album since members of Killswitch Engage worked on it and it sounds like a part metalcore and part rock album.

Honorable Mentions:

Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko

This is the album that got me into ICP in the first place. I even know people who hate ICP and still agree that this album is really solid regardless. It also features a song with Slash performing guitar, as well as skits and humor that we've grown to know and love from the group.

Avenged Sevenfold - Self-Titled

Still the A7X album that captivated me from beginning to end. With classics like A Little Piece of Heaven, Unbound (The Wild Ride) and my personal favorite, Critical Acclaim, my favorite political song ever.

Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos

I still get nostalgic when I hear this album. It's got the Gothenburg style mostly associated with In Flames, but Soilwork pulls it off better. The album is also produced by Devin Townsend and is unforgettable from beginning to end.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

PokemonSpoofingINC

Only gonna do a top 5 for now

1. Holographic Universe - Scar Symmetry

Amazing in every sense of the word. From the melodies, to the vocals, to the atmosphere, everything about this album captivates me and takes me on a journey unlike any other album I've ever listened to. Scar Symmetry is one of my favorite bands of all time and I will never get tired of listening to this album, nor will i forget the first time i heard it, and how amazed I was by it.

Favorite tracks: Every goddamned one

2. Images and Words - Dream Theater

Considering Dream Theater was for the longest time (and still probably is) my favorite band, I couldn't possibly not put my favorite album by them on my list. Perfect blend of progressive music and metal (fun fact: i hate most progressive rock). Metropolis Part I, Learning To Live, and Surrounded will never cease to impress me no matter how many times I hear them

Favorites: the 3 I mentioned plus Pull Me Under and Under a Glass Moon

3. Fragments of D-Generation - Disarmonia Mundi

A perfectly heavy and melodic album. It never lets up while never failing to have me sing along to it. I actually didn't like this album much on my first few listens but after my 3rd or 4th i realized it was my favorite.

Favorites: Morgue of The Centuries, Red Clouds, Colors Of A New Era, Oceangrave

4. Agony - Fleshgod Apocalypse

If I could sum up this album in two words those words would be “Holy” and “Fuck”. Absolutely amazing album from front to back and feels like one complete unified experience. The orchestral arrangements perfectly compliment the death metal aspects of the band and the operatic clean vocal sections would be enough to send chills up ones spine.

Favorites: I can’t even decide.

5. 11 Dreams – Mercenary

You know as good as the newer albums are, if you haven’t checked this album out you is really depriving yourself. So you say the vocals on the newer albums are better? Well give Firesoul a listen and tell me you aren’t fucking floored by the high notes in the opening section of the song. Amazing album and I regret taking so long to listen to it

Favorites: Firesoul, Sharpen The Edges, World Hate Center, & 11 Dreams

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

SeductiveBaz

albumtop10.jpg

I make images for this sort of thing in my spare time because I am a constantly bored and boring person.

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

smog133

In no particular order

1. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea- Neutral Milk Hotel

2. Cowboy Bebop OST 1 - The Seatbelts

3. Animals - Pink Floyd

4. The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

5. In the Court of the Crimson King - King Crimson

6. Sublime - Sublime

7. あらためまして、はじめまして、ミドリです。 - ミドリ

8. Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys

9. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

10. Ready to Die - The Notorious B.I.G.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Sofe

In no Particular order ('cept the first two)

1. Discovery - Daft Punk

2. I Love You Dude - Digitalism

3. Modal Soul - Nujabes

4. Good & Evil - Tally Hall

5. Torches - Foster The People

6. Turn of The Screw - 1208

7. Day & Age - The Killers

8. Hot Fuss - The Killers

9. X & Y - Coldplay

10. Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum - Tally Hall

Yes, I'm aware there are repeat bands.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Somunchy For the banner contest! For winning Lucky Lottery!

Jacques

No order in particular

Aphex Twin - I Care Because You Do

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders

Venetian Snares - Chocolate Wheelchair Album

The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land (Yeah I changed my mind, I actually really like this album now)

Autechre - LP5

Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

Kanye West - The College Dropout

N.W.A. - efiL4zaggiN

Aphex Twin - Drukqs

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Miles

I'm not even gonna try putting these in order

Led Zeppelin II- Led Zeppelin (1969)

Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part 2- Helloween (1988)

Blackwater Park: Opeth (2001)

Demon Days/Plastic Beach(tie): Gorillaz (2005/2009)

Wish You Were Here: Pink Floyd (1975)

Powerslave: Iron Maiden (1984)

Anthology: The Beatles (1995 compilation)

Hall of the Mountain King: Savatage (1987)

Fly By Night: Rush (1975)

Houses of the Holy: Led Zeppelin (1973)

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for taking part. Thanks! For playing a damn fine game of poker with Rabbit.

SpamNapkin

Built to Spill- There's Nothing Wrong With Love (1994)

Primus- Frizzle Fry (1990)

Mudhoney- Superfuzz Bigmuff (1988)

Nirvana- In Utero (1993)

Pixies- Doolittle (1989)

Pixies- Surfer Rosa (1988)

Dinosaur Jr- You're Living All Over Me (1987)

Black Flag- Damaged (1981)

Nirvana- Bleach (1989)

Guided By Voices- Bee Thousand (1994)

Runners Up:

Wire- Pink Flag (1977)

Melvins- Eggnog (1991)

Bump because I can't believe I forgot about this beautiful bitch right here

DOafM.jpg

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

Dual-Screen

10. With Teeth - Nine Inch Nails

9. Rust In Peace - Megadeth

8. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

7. Powerslave - Iron Maiden

6. Octavarium - Dream Theater

5. Avenged Sevenold - Avenged Sevenfold

4. Master of Puppets - Metallica

3. Ride The Lightning - Metallica

2. Moving Pictures - Rush

1. 2112 - Rush

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 42 days before it was shut down

Ride

edit: actually fuck this it's too damn difficult to choose

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

eletricalmonkss

My favorite albums of all time

1.Radiohead-OK Computer

When I was sick this album helped me feel a sense to myself. I could easily relate to this album and I thought it was heartbreaking. Now I find it uplifting, it honestly helped save my life.

2.Madonna-debut

If anything it's worth the connection to my mom and myself. Pure class 80's pop

3.Bowie-Rise and Fall Of Ziggy Stardust

Really any album in Bowie's collection would do my tastes justice. Such a great album of self-exploration, this is how it's done kids.

4.Bowie/Berlin work

Again absolutely amazing work. If it wasn't for these albums I wouldn't be into more experimental areas of art. Le' Magnificent

5.John Cage's catalog

Some people worship Jesus, I worship John Cage.

6.Alanis Morissette- Jagged Little Pill

While people regard it as a pop album, in 11th grade it was a straight up empowerment anthem.

7.Animal Collective-STGSTV/DM

Yeah I could've picked a more honest favorite like MWPP, but I'm a hipster.

8.Bikini Kill-Pussy Whipped

Revolution girl style now

9.Bjork-Homogenic

B-E-A_U_TIFUL

10.Lady Gaga- Fame Monster

For the fact that this album kept me happy for the longest time in dire need. She kept me captivated.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Long live The Complex Triangle! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 76 days before it was shut down

Superchops

1. coloris - she

2. Wide Angle - Hybrid

3. Lifeforms - Future Sound Of London

4. Leftism - Leftfield

5. Cross - Justice (prrrrrredictable)

6. Selected Ambient Works 85-92 - Aphex Twin

7. Dropsonde - Biosphere

8. Come With Us - The Chemical Brothers

9. Simple Things - Zero 7

10. Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost - Shpongle

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Mackenzie

Everything by me.

Seriously though:

10. "Drukqs" by Aphex Twin

9. "Anarchy" by Unexist

8. "We Bring The Noise" by Scooter

7. "With You" by GHDA

6. "Stigma" by Yousei Teikoku

5. "Bewitching Hard Breaks" by DJ Sharpnel

4. "Suave" by Mr. Bill

3. "Musique Pour Les Pubs De Nourriture Pour Chiens" by Breakmaster Cylinder

2. "Routes" by KiloWatts

1. "Luuli" by Luuli

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best Musician 2018
Best Writer 2018 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

universalquantifier

"Black Sabbath" - Black Sabbath

"A Social Grace" - Psychotic Waltz

"Perfect Symmetry" - Fates Warning

"The Nephilim" & "Elizium" - Fields of the Nephilim

"Floodland" - Sisters of Mercy

"Be Forewarned" - Pentagram

"Disintegration" - The Cure

"Fugazi" - Marillion

"Force Majeure" - Tangerine Dream

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Silverstreak
  • Banned
  • In no particular order:

Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album

Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Camo and Crooked - Cross The Line

Ensiferum - From Afar

Equilibrium - Sagas

Nero - Welcome Reality

Weird Al - Running With Scissors

Mayhem - It's Murder

5. "Bewitching Hard Breaks" by DJ Sharpnel

I love you.

April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

quax

Updated. Also, why 10 when I have 50?

swagedeliccore.png

Graph thing I made for /mu/. Oh and I exposed my trip. Ops.

EDIT: holy shit I forgot The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me. fuckfuckfuckfuck

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations for winning the Harrison Ford trivia! Harrison Ford Trivia Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years You are A New Hope for Poop. Good job! Thanks for participating! You won! For taking part. CAN ANYONE STOP THIS TENNIS PLAYING MACHINE!? 25 HOLY FUCK 10... 5... OOOOH, you FUCK! Congrats. Thanks for Chewiki work! RE5 review Thanks for your cookie! Yum! Rabbit's Easter Egg Hunt
In recognition of your entry for Harrison Ford Day 2012's art contest!

UncleChuckTH

My list keeps changing. I keep finding new stuff, see. It throws things off. I've had to expand it to fifteen. I'll try to keep it close.

The Dark Side of the Moon/Pink Floyd

A Night at the Opera/Queen

Magical Mystery Tour/The Beatles

All Things Must Pass/George Harrison

Imagine/John Lennon

The Doors/The Doors

Pretzel Logic/Steely Dan

Discovery/Daft Punk

Thriller/Michael Jackson

Abbey Road/The Beatles

Low/David Bowie

White Album/Beatles

Wish You Were Here/Pink Floyd

Franks Wild Years/Tom Waits

Led Zeppelin II/Led Zeppelin

Astral Weeks/Van Morrison

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

NS2

1. The Nightfly - Donald Fagen

2. Aja - Steely Dan

3. The Belle Album - Al Green

4. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

5. Kind of Blue - Miles Davis

6. Katy Lied - Steely Dan

7. Endtroducing - DJ Shadow

8. As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls - Pat Metheny

9. Pinch Your Soul - Clazziquai Project

10. I'm Still in Love with You - Al Green

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!