Pantera- The Great Southern Trendkill

Honorable Mention(s?)

Soundgarden-Badmotorfinger

Melvins-Houdini

Megadeth-Endgame

Rush-2112

Lupe Fiasco-Lasers

To be continued?

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

Bematt

updating from earlier

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence

Strapping Young Lad - City

Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles

The Used - Artwork

Justice - Audio, Video, Disco.

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

Pendulum - In Silico

Brand New - Deja Entendu

The Killers - Sam's Town

honorables are pretty much the same

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the third Robotnik collab. Congratulations! One mirrion awards! Wooooow! For the news articles you have contributed. YOUTUBE POOP JUNIOR?! Nice work, James. For the Robotnik Collab II. Well done! For the Robotnik collab!<br />
<br />
You're special! Now well well well... CONGRATS BRO For taking part. That's a tentative 75 videos produced in the name of tennis!<br />
<br />
You truly ahr the king of king Ten tennis matches. Five tennis matches. I'M NOT SO HIDDEN ANYMORE Thanks for being strike-free! Ribbit! Thanks for your donation! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Good hunting.

SirSigma

I'm updating my list again. Once again, this list is in no particular order.

1. Insane Clown Posse - The Riddle Box
  2. Deadlock - Manifesto
  3. Disarmonia Mundi - Mindtricks
  4. Slipknot - Vol 3: The Subliminal Verses
  5. Raunchy - A Discord Electric
  6. Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
  7. Protest The Hero - Kezia
  8. Sevendust - Chapter VII: Hope and Sorrow
  9. Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy
  10. Skillet - Awake

Every time I update this, some new albums come on, and some older ones get pushed off upon rethinking. I think I'll do a top 15 next time I update this.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

Miku Hatsune

As of now:

1. Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

2. Iron Maiden - Powerslave

3. Symphony X - Iconoclast

4. Disarmonia Mundi - Mindtricks (re-release to be exact)

5. Mercenary - The Hours That Remain

6. Rotting Christ - AEALO

7. Bloodbound - Nosferatu

8. Iron Savior - Unification

9. Raunchy - Wasteland Discotheque

10. Gamma Ray - Power Plant

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

PokemonSpoofingINC

As of late...

1. Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

2. Dave Matthews Band - Before These Crowded Streets

3. Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes From a Memory

4. Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Koulleiden Maassa

5. In Flames - Clayman

6. Mercenary - 11 Dreams

7. Masterplan - Masterplan

8. Hour Of Penance - Sedition

9. Symphony X - V, The New Mythology Suite

10.Falconer - Falconer

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Billion

Currently Deconstruction by Devin Townsend Project is my absolute favorite right now, no questions asked. The nine others are in no particular order.

• Opeth - Blackwater Park
  • Dream Theater - Train of Thought
  • Yes - Fragile
  • Pink Floyd - The Wall
  • Devin Townsend - Ziltoid the Omniscient
  • Megadeth - Rust in Peace
  • Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
  • Metallica - Ride the Lightning
  • Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery

Always subject to change because I'm an indecisive fuck that way.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

Ride

Hey look what I made.

disregard again

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

pob

No particular order here except for maybe the first few. Just listing them as they come to mind.

[short version:]

1. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

2. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads

3. + 4. Gorillaz - Demon Days and Plastic Beach

5. Dead Can Dance - Within the Realm of a Dying Sun

6. Skinny Puppy - Too Dark Park

7. Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

8. Church of Misery - Houses of the Unholy

9. Portishead - Portishead

10. Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code

[Fuckhuge tl;dr version with album covers and descriptions:]

The+Downward+Spiral.jpg

1. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

This is and will likely forever remain my favorite album. It's often hard to convince people of how good it is because of how polarizing Trent Reznor and his music are, which is really a shame. Every playthrough of TDS is like a new journey into the depths of a very unwell mind- gripping, disturbing and cathartic (yet strangely beautiful) every time. This is one of the few albums I could listen to every day and never get tired of, and it more or less fundamentally changed how I look at music and its capabilities as a medium of art. If you've never heard it before, do yourself a favor and give it a spin.

murder-ballads-cover.jpg

2. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads

What I consider to be the best album by one of the greatest musicians and bands around today. Ballads drips with the whiskey, machismo and dark Americana that made Nick Cave (in)famous, and is an intense exploration of the Seeds'

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACG9wv69bKU. Always a great listen.

demon-days.jpggorillaz-plastic-beach.jpg

3. + 4. Gorillaz - Demon Days and Plastic Beach

Gorillaz is one of those bands that I make a point to introduce to people who've never heard them. These two albums are largely the reason. The production that went into these albums is staggering and continues to amaze me each time I listen to them. Aside from that they're each replete with Gorillaz' unique blend of pop, hip-hop stylings and psychedelic forays. These albums remind one that music should, above all, be fun to listen to.

within-the-realm-of-a-dying-sun-lg.jpg

5. Dead Can Dance - Within the Realm of a Dying Sun

I love Lisa Gerrard and just about every project she's been involved with (the most notable of which is the score for the film Gladiator), and this album was my introduction to her work with Dead Can Dance. This is ethereal/darkwave at its finest. DCD perfected the sound of the genre through this album and many others in its vein, creating a sound that countless goth bands have attempted to imitate but have never quite matched. Every song is haunting and beautiful in a way that defies explanation.

51irZ-VagjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

6. Skinny Puppy - Too Dark Park

I've been listening to SP more and more lately and though I enjoy many of their earlier albums (especially M:TPI and Cleanse Fold and Manipulate) I have to say that this is their best. Typical of SP each song on Park is expertly produced, entertainingly dark and thoroughly catchy. I'm not the biggest fan of electro-industrial music but this is one album that works for me from beginning to end. If you like early NIN and other bands in that vein, this is worth a listen.

front.jpg

7. Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile

Not quite the tour de force that TDS was in my opinion, but still Trent at the top of his game. The Fragile is a satisfying double album-length excursion into everything that makes NIN awesome- Wagnerian dystopianism, serene ambience and all the industrial chaos in between. If you liked TDS, you'll probably like this too.

church-of-misery-houses-of-the-unholy.jpg

8. Church of Misery - Houses of the Unholy

I felt I needed to put at least one metal album on here, so Houses seemed like a fitting choice. I quite enjoy doom and stoner metal in the style of early Black Sabbath, and this album is a blistering testament to the power of that aesthetic. Church leads the listener on a wild ride through seven songs about American serial killers, honing their feedback-washed and eminently groovy stoner sound to a fine point. Probably the only time you'll ever find yourself happily tapping your feet to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7eP-DFReyA.

Portishead-Half-Day-Closing-97666.jpg

9. Portishead - Portishead

Portishead is one of the groups that defined trip-hop when it was in vogue and while many people cite their debut Dummy as their greatest album, I think their s/t deserves that distinction. Portishead is an understated and technically masterful exploration of the trip-hop sound through which the listener is led by Beth Gibbon's crooning, silky smooth cabaret vocals. This is an album for listening to at night with the lights down low. If you've got a smoke or if it's raining out, all the better.

album-the-warriors-code.jpg

10. Dropkick Murphys - The Warrior's Code

It's practically impossible to live where I do without having listened to the Murphys at least once. They're something of a mascot for the Irish-American community in Massachusetts, and their songs are frequently played at bars and Boston sporting events. Albums like Code are a big part of why they're so popular. It typifies the Murphys' signature sound, blending

with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agro9miL3bA. It might be possible to accuse Murphys of being a novelty band, but at the end of the day this album (and most of their albums) is a lot of fun to listen to. Grab a brew and get moshin'!

2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Yardovich
  • Banned
  • Bump to share my list. No particular order. Obviously subject to change at any point.

• Gorillaz - Demon Days
    • Radiohead - OK Computer
    • DJ Shadow - Endtroducing.....
    • Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
    • Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon
    • Pink Floyd - The Wall
    • Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
    • Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase
    • The Beatles - Abbey Road
    • Boston - Boston

I'm gay.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Superchops

Basically I'm a big electronicafag that listens to lots of stuff from the 90s.

10. Cinemascope - Monolake

9. Risotto - Fluke

8. U.F.Orb - The Orb

7. coloris - she

6. Come With Us - The Chemical Brothers

5. Dubnobasswithmyheadman - Underworld

4. Pungent Effulgent - Ozric Tentacles

3. Richard D. James Album - Aphex Twin

2. Lifeforms - Future Sound Of London

1. Wide Angle - Hybrid

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

HarvestmanMan

Electric Prunes - Electric Prunes (1967)

One of the best garage-rock albums ever released, right in the middle of garage's heyday.

Les Paul - Les Paul Now (1968)

Listen to this album and you'll quickly understand why Paul is so highly regarded in the musical world.

Vince Guaraldi Trio - Oh, Good Grief! (1968)

Vince Guaraldi played stuff besides "Linus and Lucy", after all.

Small Faces - Ogdens Nut Gone Flake (1968)

Amazing, amazing, amazing album. Possibly the best psychedelic album ever released.

Youngbloods -Elephant Mountain (1969)

This album has a little bit of everything on it. It's the sort of album you just have to sit back, relax, and really listen to.

Spirit - Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus (1970)

This is neither garage nor psychedelic, in fact, it's more prog-rock than anything else, but you can hear evidence of the former seeping in at points.

Southwind - The Master (1981/2012 - recorded by my parents while in college, and released by me this year)

I'll happily give you the download link to this if you ask for it. My mom and dad met in this group, which never released anything. I decided that the folky stuff they did deserved a proper release.

Yardbirds - ...On Air (1993 - BBC compilation)

Featuring different versions of Yardbirds songs you may already know. Look out for Jimmy Page on guitar.

Green Day - Dookie (1994)

Every single song on this album is good. This was a best seller for a reason, and a good reason at that.

White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan (2005)

Repeat the above statement.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

Katamari101

I can never really decide on what should be on this list and where, so I'm probably going to be editing this list a lot. But until then:

#10: Richard D. James Album - Aphex Twin

#9: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel

#8: Close To The Edge - Yes

#7: Tommy - The Who

#6: In the Court of the Crimson King/Red - King Crimson (they're pretty much equal to me)

#5: Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band

#4: Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

#3: Abbey Road - The Beatles

#2: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway - Genesis

#1: Kid A - Radiohead

Honorable Mentions (in no order)

Fragile - Yes

In Rainbows - Radiohead

Foxtrot - Genesis

Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd

Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles

Apollo 18 - They Might Be Giants

wow what shit taste 0/10

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Waymu

Frank Turner - Poetry of the Deed

Barenaked Ladies - Disc One

Green Day - Dookie

They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants (selt titled debut)

Weezer - Blue Album

Weird Al - Bad Hair Day

Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

Bowling For Soup - Drunk Enough to Dance

now you guys can laugh and judge me for my varied musical tastes like it's 2009

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Cantfly

In no particular order:

Gorillaz - Demon Days

Pink Floyd - Animals

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Heart - Dreamboat Annie

Aphex Twin - Richard D James Album

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV

Yes - Fragile

Rush - Moving Pictures

Justice - Audio, Video, Disco

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Jacques

Okay so uh after I write this I'm gonna look and see how different it is from my previous list (edit: oh god thank heavens i made that one all the way back in november)

not in order

Kanye West - The College Dropout

Aphex Twin - ...I Care Because You Do

Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby

The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land

Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Justice -

Moby - Play

A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders

Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

Chiddy Bang - Breakfast

Oh whoops that's twelve albums, oh well, I'll just relegate those last two to honorable mentions.

Honorable mentions: ITANOMTHUB and Breakfast

Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Coon

1. Hemispheres - Rush

The rest, I can't list in order. So...

Rush - Permanent Waves

Rush - Signals

Genesis - Selling England by the Pound

Genesis - ​Seconds Out

Pink Floyd - Animals

The Who - Who’s Next

Boston - Boston

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV

Yes - Yessongs

Ugh, this is too hard.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Meeting with Mitch Posting after Dopply

Wasted

I won't try putting them in order, but...

So Far - Crosby Stills Nash & Young

Crisis? What Crisis? - Supertramp

Alchemy - Dire Straits

Sailing to Philadelphia - Mark Knopfler

Substance - New Order

The Information - Beck

Sea Change - Beck

Gay, Black, And Married - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult

The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails

The Unacceptable Face of Freedom - Test Dept

Mostly prog and industrial. I'm boring.

Met RideTheCatfish Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Doom

Why am I so obsessed with top 10 lists?

Anyway, absurdly diverse list coming up:

1. Toto - Toto (1978)

2. Frankie goes to Hollywood - Welcome to the Pleasuredome (1984)

3. Rush - 2112 (1976)

4. Toto - Hydra (1979)

5. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (1994)

6. Al di Meola - Casino (1978)

7. Camel - Stationary Traveller (1984)

8. Mr. Mister - Welcome to the Real World (1985)

9. Rush - Hemispheres (1978)

10. Jean-Luc Ponty - Cosmic Messenger (1978)

Honorable mentions:

*The Brecker Brothers - Heavy Metal Be-Bop (1978)

*Pink Floyd - Wish you were here (1975)

*The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are you Experienced? (1967)

*Mike Oldfield - Crises (1982)

*Toto - Kingdom of Desire (1992)

*Camel - Camel (1973)

1978 ftw

For getting 20 awards BWAAAH! For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017
Best Musician 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Coon

Let's try this again...

Selling England by the Pound - Genesis (would've been absolutely perfect without "More Fool Me," though)

Wind and Wuthering - Genesis

Animals - Pink Floyd

PPPPPP - Magnus "SoulEye" Pålsson

The Beatles - The Beatles

Boston - Boston

I Robot - The Alan Parsons Project

Yessongs - Yes

A New World Record - Electric Light Orchestra

Hemispheres - Rush

Honorable mentions:

*The Wall - Pink Floyd

*The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

*Foxtrot - Genesis

*Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin

*After the Gold Rush - Neil Young

*The first side of Grace Under Pressure - Rush

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Meeting with Mitch Posting after Dopply