Dopply

YouChew Game Night

357 replies to this topic

SBB_GameMaster

This works out for me, as I'm still at the pool.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years

EmmBee

Oh shit, it was 5 p.m. Eastern time?

Dammit, I thought we still had 20 minutes before it started. Well this sucks...

For staying strike free for 5 years. For competing in the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For clearing Sonic 3 during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For taking second place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos May 2013 - Sentence mix-core, Classic youtube poop the hedgehog Congratulations! For placing fourth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 225,000 Chewbucks!

Bya

Apparently, we're supposed to organize it ourselves, which I didn't really know.

I'll try to find a server to play on. When you see me ingame, you can go ahead and join.

EDIT: The Battledrobe is online, but not sure if the maps can change w/o crashing.

PW: pingas

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Bya

how can i join when im not friends with bya

what the fuck

"EDIT: The Battledrobe is online, but not sure if the maps can change w/o crashing.

PW: pingas"

Also, you could've just edited that into your previous post instead of double posting.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Axe

Every time I try to join the Battledrobe, it gets stuck at "Parsing game info...".

What the fuck is wrong with that server

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

Bya

Because we have nowhere else to go.

Dopply

I'd host a server for us to play on, you know, at certain times, but I dunno if my connection can support it.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Ozarhok

Are there still spots open for Mario Kart Wii tomorrow? And is this the proper place to be asking?

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

Dopply

I am so damn sorry for being gone for most of these...shit, we can schedule this tomorrow, if you guys want.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

zoc

I am so damn sorry for being gone for most of these...shit, we can schedule this tomorrow, if you guys want.

That'd be cool.

And yeah, don't worry about it, really; I've been kinda busy irl myself due to having to take care of my dog and shit.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Intermission

So the next one if for Garry's Mod on PC- do we have a server that we're planning on using?

For staying warn free for 9 years For bein' a bitch Designing card #7 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos clobber my dick for fluck I organized a Festival that was lost when we were attacked by an insane, obsessive manchild Car-Bond For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray! Posting after Dopply For the incredible Ford image. For active service defending the fatherland, Administrator 2nd Class Emperor Ing awards IntermissionForBunny, Moderator 4th Class the medal for Moderator Service.<br />
<br />
Stand strong, soldier! I'm a genius

Bya

Nope, I don't think anyone's hosting one.

Rillion

That'd be cool.

And yeah, don't worry about it, really; I've been kinda busy irl myself due to having to take care of my dog and shit.

so I DIDNT miss the MKwii thingy yet :3?

coo!

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For meeting Bloodis and becoming one with the Chinese cartoons Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 For having taste. Also, happy birthday! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Dopply

I won't be able to make organizing this tonight, so, let's organize it for the next few days instead.

What TF2 server shall we play on? Who wants to organize a huge-ass L4D2 games? (we can split it into two sessions)

Also, Brawl and MKWii players...do you want to make it a tournament? I need to know who is playing.

<br />
<br />
Good work!