Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Avengers

146 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, teaser trailer leaked.

This is looking fantastic.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Posted

Seems to be promising so far.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats on winning YCP Trivia! Oh boy, 5 matches! For loving lago! Thanks for all the damn contributions! For writing news.

Posted

Looks cool to me so far. I'm certainly excited for it.

Interestingly, I'd never heard a crowd of people cheer for a trailer before until I watched that.

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Posting after Dopply

Posted

And watching this will get me to watch Captain America. This really does look like a promising super hero movie.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

Posted

More Samuel Jackson in eyepatch, please.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

Posted

Looks okay

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Posted

I keep getting this confused with that British TV show from the 1960s. Which, coincidentally, got a really shit film based off of it.

This is looking much more promising, however. Joss Whedon's a good guy to manage this.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

Posted

It actually looks good. I know that the trailer that's uploaded onto YouTube will be removed by copyright claim, but still, I like it. Can't wait to see it!

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Posted

shame the trailer was taken down but it's expected...but all the work up to this movie will make it worth seeing no matter what!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

Posted

I went to the mall today and a few guys pulled me aside for a survey. I decided "why not" and took it.

Turns out it was an open ended survey about a trailer they were working on for the Avengers. It had a role call of all the superheroes set to "Come Together" by the Beatles. At the end, Captain America made a quip at Tony Stark, something like "what are you?" and he counters with a statement about his wealth or something like that. I don't remember all of it, but it lasted about 45 seconds.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating For winning lucky lottery! May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job!

Posted

This is one of only two upcoming Hollywood films I'm actually eagerly awaiting. (The other is Prometheus.)

I see a lot of people line up for the midnight premieres of these films. I wonder how many non-Australian fans will fly out to Australia to be the first to see it.

Chewbot gives congrats for having 111 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Thrashblade Oelkers Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best YouTube Pooper 2014 Getting 1st in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013, Best Artist 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2014 2013
Best YouTube Pooper 2015 April 2013 - "walrusguy where do u get the censorship beep sound effect" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 225 days before it was shut down He has contributed some articles Interviewed. For winning lucky lottery.

Posted

Yep, still looks amazing

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You outstanding achievement in achievement!

Posted

Damn! I didn't expected to see Hawkeye so well looking.

Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Posted

I came back from the theaters along with my dad and my younger sister, who desire for watching this film. We watched it and we went out satisfied. It's actually the first time I see a super hero-themed movie on a theater since The Dark Knight.

Personal thoughts (with spoilers).

While not the best movie I've seen this year, so far, it was the one that I had the most fun watching it. It was well paced, the action was beyond my expectations... it was a movie that let me very happy for the whole wait.

The only film I watched from the Marvel Cinematic Universe Series aside from The Avengers was the first Iron Man, so I can't tell how much improved the other characters were, comparing to the other movies. Downey literally steals the show as expected, Chris Evans as Cap was alright, although I was expecting more action with him, Hulk was fun watching on his few scenes, Samuel Jackson looked good, Scarlet Johanson as Black Widow was fun in some scenes, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, while I got a bit underwhelmed for seeing him as Loki's slave at the beginning of the film, it looked pretty cool. Obviously the least interesting character was Thor. Loki was alright, though.

The CGI was well used in most of the film, the Chitauri's designs looked good, most of the jokes were well inserted... what can I say, I enjoyed this movie a lot.

Though, as how the movie ended, a sequel is pretty much guaranteed.

I got really intrigued when Thanos was revealed as the one who helped Loki to destroy Earth.

Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

Posted

Seeing it this Saturday. So god damn hyped.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

Posted

Yep, I goin' to see this with my dad. Looks very good.

For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Posted

I'm gonna see it this Saturday or Sunday.

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Posted

I'm going to see the midnight release on an IMAX screen.

B)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years