randomcontributor

Least favorite Internet memes

2,750 replies to this topic

randomcontributor

"Epic" in anything, "omnomnom", "cookies", and Nyan Cat.

They all suck.

For staying warn free for 9 years For meeting Markie! For getting 20 awards Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - "SOME ASIAN GUYS FIGHT OVER A ROOM KEY" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Regular, Overall, Classic For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Well done, Link. For being on the Vanilla forums for 72 days before it was shut down 25 poops in the showroom. For uploading 5 YTP's in the Showroom.

MrDrunkenFox

WTF Boom. Kills anything it comes in contact with.

Pretty much this. I hate Shoop da Woop, pingas (it stopped being funny a long time ago and it's still terribly popular), and Over 9000. But WTF BOOM is the one meme that makes me click out of a video in an instant.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

Punctualjinx

I never really liked WTF BOOM. It just didn't seem funny in the least bit.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years manee For winning this year's Ford Trivia! Thank you so much for your huge amount of generosity! Thanks for the Lago Love. I.M. MEEN<br />
<br />
NEVER QUITS Great! Thanks brah.

Ozarhok

"The cake is a lie" makes my blood boil. So does "the game."

You just lost.

Oh God these. I couldn't go 10 minutes at SakuraCon this year without some morons shouting "THE CAKE IS A LIE" or "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME"

For staying strike free for 7 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime early Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, and Power Bombs Metroid Fusion complete Super Metroid under 2 hours Metroid: Zero Mission 100% Metroid Prime 100% I chew chew chewse you! That's a lot of love!

For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts. *suggestive wave* EAT IT For getting 20 awards For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages during the community challenge. For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 5 years. For winning the Mario Party 2 Netplay Tournament. Know what I mean? For clearing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during the community challenge event. For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award! Good work! Wow! For clearing Mario 1-3 & World during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 2015 Bingo For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. can fire in spurts Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Mmmmm...richer!

gamerislanduk

The game. Fuck the game. I don't even know if it's an internet meme but it is annoying as shit. I remember back when I was starting playing water polo two girls would literally do nothing but tread water and yammer about how they kept losing the game. Fuck it, it is annoying as all hell.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

kingplatypus

Nyan Cat, Weegee (and all those retarded knock-offs of him as well), "Cool Story, Bro", Over 9000, Shoop Da Whoop, Pedo Bear, Mudkip, MLP, Caramelldansen, WTF Boom, most (if not all) TF2 memes, "Epic", "Fail", "Win", Friday/Rebecca Black, "U mad". There's plenty of other ones, I'm sure, those are all just at the top of my head.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

SkyBlueFox

I've never been fond of Nyan Cat, WTFBOOM is pretty overdone by now, but the big shitstopper that I absolutely fucking hate would have to be the game.

It's fine if it pops up in a video that's oldish, because hey, it was popular then, and I can tolerated because you can't really change the past. But if someone, anyone makes a the game reference in this present time period, it just gets me angry. It was retarded but tolerable back when it was new - after it became widely popular around my high school (even with my teachers, for christ's sake), I started to get very, very sick of it.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

Punctualjinx

Speaking of the game, I have a lot of friends who constantly repeat "I lost the game" just about every time I'm around them. At first I thought it was funny but after two years of listening to it over, and over, and you guessed it, over again I just start to cringe when I hear it. Now suddenly some of them are starting to talk about shoop da whoop, and I just can't help but think to myself how I used to like this crap.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years manee For winning this year's Ford Trivia! Thank you so much for your huge amount of generosity! Thanks for the Lago Love. I.M. MEEN<br />
<br />
NEVER QUITS Great! Thanks brah.

MrDrunkenFox

It's sad that everyone one of my film classmates were stupendously late at memes. Two of them kept uttering and putting in references to Bananaphone and Over 9000 in 2010, and another one (who is the only irl friend I know that is remotely internet savvy) is obsessed over Pingas, inserting it in many of his animations.

Mind you this was school and I actually find it funny he kept getting away with the Pingas references on his projects.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

Cantfly

Can't fucking stand Over 9000. Never saw what people thought was so goddamn funny to overquote the shit out of it but it really just makes me groan.

Also whenever rageface is used. Though it's more whenever it's accompanied by all caps "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", which is practically all the time. It kills the funny in any situation.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

TheDarkRises

"Epic Fail." It just sounds like something a 10-year-old would say.

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

Cantfly

Also, shoop da whoop, MLP plugins, Mudkipz, epic, fail, and "the game" are ones that just get on my sour side and I have yet to see them be used in a funny way. And "Cool story bro" became obsolete when this was created:

Much better in every way, in any case.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love