randomcontributor

Least favorite Internet memes

2,511 posts in this topic

Bee Movie. I don't understand what the internet's obsession with it is; It's just a forgettable and boring movie

For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles for August/September 2015 and May 2016. Best YouTube Pooper 2016 YOU'RE WINNER ! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards mmmmmmm Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver Tier donation group For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

It's the internet reminding me that every single non-Pixar movie I liked in the 2000s sucks. Again.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

I don't see any enjoyment of watching a 9-year-old dab or flipping a bottle.

On 3/23/2017 at 9:27 AM, PrinceOfAllToasters said:

Bee Movie. I don't understand what the internet's obsession with it is; It's just a forgettable and boring movie

I think that's the joke.

I get why the "you are a pirate" song is a meme but why are songs like we are number one and the mine song a meme...

Amy Schumer memes are only barely a thing and I already hate them.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

I'm not a big fan of the "Senpai" meme, mostly because I saw Vinny stream a Seinfeld fan game and George had a Senpai, that was so much second hand embarrassment.

Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Let it grow shows that people are trying to make everything a meme and there is nothing interesting about flipping a bottle.

There are people who are still using Dat Boi, Spongegar, Harambe, Keemstar, Leafy, Mishapocalypse and TheLegend27 they were never funny people!

Also I can't stand anything from 9gag

I'll take a hundred Let It Grow edits if it means not having to see anything Garfield-related. Garfield memes have run their course three times over already and yet they still persist.

ok what the fuck is mm2wood? It's a fucking MS paint drawing, and we already had a MS Panit meme, it was called "Sanic".

For staying strike free for 1 year.

I don't like how they made funny memes of the guy who got dragged down from the airline, it's disturbing to see a man get beat up and dragged with a funny caption or edit.

Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

16 hours ago, appdirect said:

I don't like how they made funny memes of the guy who got dragged down from the airline, it's disturbing to see a man get beat up and dragged with a funny caption or edit.

Wait, how the fuck did this become a meme? That wasn't even hilarious to begin with. Plus, this dude followed a suit so there's no reason to become a meme. It's like it's the same category as some 9/11 memes. People are fucking sick, and it disgusts me that people do this kind of shit online.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

Oh boy here we go.

1. Cory in the House is Anime

2. Elephant Feces (New YTMND meme)

3. DRUMF BTFO HOW WILL HE RECOVER (/pol/ meme)
4. Kuso Thread (/jp/ meme)

5. Its the entire X but every time Y then Z

6. Pro-Bernie Sanders Memes.

7. NO HOOVES. (Bestiality meme on /mlp/)

8. Some X Joined my discord server and Y (/r9k/ meme)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Really, is YTMND still relevant in 2017? Some of this site's users are literally younger than that website by now.

For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

On 2017 m. kovas 25 d. at 21:27, Swiggy said:

I don't see any enjoyment of watching a 9-year-old dab or flipping a bottle.

Me neither, especially when my classmates constantly ask me to do that. Really, guys? Think of something better, jeez.

BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I can't see how a drunk 14-year-old bitch saying nonsense in Dr. Phil, and then gets her own reality show funny.

It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Cash me ousside

oh God please no

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

I still don't really understand why Let It Grow became a meme. All I know is that the only reason it has meme traction is because MrMrMangoHead ran out of ideas for LazyTown edits and he tried to force this random song into a meme. That's it. There is no other reason I can think of as to why it's a fully blown meme - and it's not even a really impressive one either. At least it made more sense to have things like The Nutshack and We Are Number One become subject of the X but every Y is replaced with Z memes. This is just a random song that had no reason to become a meme and did anyway. 

Every time someone complains about Let It Grow I get the urge to make more poops of it.

16 hours ago, HeyItsAR said:

At least it made more sense to have things like The Nutshack and We Are Number One become subject of the X but every Y is replaced with Z memes. 

Yeah, I wouldn't say that. With The Nutshack, at least you can kind of defend it in the sense that the joke was based on 90% of the opening theme being comprised of the same 4 words. With We Are Number One, on the other hand, making "Every time they say 'One' the punchline" really isn't any different from doing the same with any other chorus to any other song.

Like I've said before, the trend is basically just the internet going full-circle from "Hotel Mario But All Nouns Replaced With" videos.

That's a lot of love!

THAT'S A LOTTA LOVE For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year