randomcontributor

Least favorite Internet memes

2,946 replies to this topic

Girla PurpleHeart

Yeah, I don't like that ?️ Emojis either. It's just THAT annoying and I'm sick and tired of it.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years 5 Completed Matches! *Victory Chime*  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos You participated in ten collaborations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 36 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 239 days before it was shut down

KingofSp4des01

Anything related to Harambe or Jake paul

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Sixtyforce
4 hours ago, thapoint09 said:

1) Most people who make offensive "jokes", at best, have no idea how to be funny. They think they're Louis C.k. or something when they're really closer to Seth MacFarlane.

2) Make offensive "jokes" for long enough, you eventually end up attracting people who think you're sincere and agree with every word you say.

1. It still doesn't change the fact that it's a joke, nothing to be taken even remotely seriously. It doesn't matter what you or what anyone finds funny, a joke by definition isn't to be taken seriously.

2a. Idk why "jokes" is in quotations. If it's that you think people are being sincere, Refer to point 1. If not, plz explain.
  b. Ya' know what you do when that happens? You make it clear that you don't want to be associated with that type of person. Tell them off and make is clear that "This is a joke, I do not believe in [insert bad thing here]".

7 hours ago, appdirect said:

Well I meant the whole point of offensive jokes is to be offensive and mean spirited, so is kinda expected people wouldn't like them. That's like punching someone and asking them "Why are you in pain?"

The whole point of the joke is to offend easily offended people. The word "offensive" is in the descriptor, it should've been obvious. No one is denying the fact that people are going to get offended. And no, it's not like that. It's saying words that have no real reprocussions outside of hurt feelings. Words only have as much power as you ascribe to them. The notion that words = violence is just silly.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

appdirect

Yeah no, you can't justify your shitty actions by saying "They are just jokes". You aren't being a comedian, you are being an asshole.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Sixtyforce

I still fail to see why, though. Again, the most it's going to to is make people who can't take a joke uncomfortable for a brief amount of time. "I'm offended", who cares if you're offended? Take a joke and move on, goddamn.

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

thapoint09
5 hours ago, Sixtyforce said:

I still fail to see why, though. Again, the most it's going to to is make people who can't take a joke uncomfortable for a brief amount of time. "I'm offended", who cares if you're offended? Take a joke and move on, goddamn.

So I guess you never take offense to anything ever? You just take every horrible thing anyone ever says in stride, huh?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

Sixtyforce
1 minute ago, thapoint09 said:

So I guess you never take offense to anything ever? You just take every horrible thing anyone ever says in stride, huh?

For the most part, yes. Anything directed at me doesn't phase me. If someone's being genuinely abusive to someone or a group of people tho, I do get angry. But if it's just a dickhead throwing an insult or making a joke and nothing more, I couldn't care less.

Mæstro Snail
9 minutes ago, Sixtyforce said:

For the most part, yes. Anything directed at me doesn't phase me.

Is that a skill you've trained over the years, or have you always had it?

I have been very sensitive to criticism and humor made at by expense for as long as I can remember; I sure wish we could trade.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Sixtyforce
2 minutes ago, Maestro Snail said:

Is that a skill you've trained over the years, or have you always had it?

I have been very sensitive to criticism and humor made at by expense for as long as I can remember; I sure wish we could trade.

It's kinda a learned skill of sorts. I used to be very very sensetive to things like that too.

Tug

I mean, having a thick skin is one thing, but  insensitivity isn't a skill.  And I don't think it's good for one's first response to finding out they've offended someone to be "learn to take a joke".

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sixtyforce

Skill isn't the 100% correct word I was looking for, I must admit. And again, my point here isn't "People aren't allowed to be offended". My point is "It's childish to get offended over a simple joke",

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

i don't really like anything from Vine, if that counts as a meme

For staying strike free for 1 year.

thapoint09

Vine has been dead for nearly a year now.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000
36 minutes ago, thapoint09 said:

Vine has been dead for nearly a year now.

some bad things that are dead can still be mentioned by people who don't like it.

call me mr. enter, thank you very much.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

thapoint09
Just now, SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000 said:

call me mr. enter, thank you very much.

I wouldn't dare insult you so viciously like that

Waymu
6 hours ago, Sixtyforce said:

For the most part, yes. Anything directed at me doesn't phase me. If someone's being genuinely abusive to someone or a group of people tho, I do get angry. But if it's just a dickhead throwing an insult or making a joke and nothing more, I couldn't care less.

my dude. knowing how you've reacted to jokey posts of mine elsewhere, this is really not true.

For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

zoc

The way I see it, all types of humor, including 'offensive' humor, must have some sort of backing, context or intent to it. If you make a joke just to provoke someone or add nothing to a discussion or w/e, it loses its meaning. So if someone doesn't approve of a joke they find offensive or otherwise, don't tell them to "take a joke", because disparaging someone for finding a pointless joke pointless is really dickish and doesn't do anything to help your case.

User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Friendliest User 2018 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

DSYTP

Do sex jokes counts as "offensive" humor/jokes?

Which one are "offensive", 9/11, violent jokes, or swear words?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce
16 hours ago, Waymu said:

my dude. knowing how you've reacted to jokey posts of mine elsewhere, this is really not true.

Dud, that was then. That was months ago, when I gave a shit about politics. I'm bloody sick of it. I only got annoyed bc I was trying to make decent conversation with you, but you were being a child about it. Not to mention that it was just boggling my mind how you still went and had torn apart semi-decent arguments with no second thought. Wouldn't of even cared if I found it funny, but I didn't. I don't want to dwell on it anymore, it's not even releveant to this conversation anywayz. It's about offensive things, not things I vehemently disagree with.