randomcontributor

Least favorite Internet memes

2,958 replies to this topic

StockReady

People have different reactions to offensive jokes, so not everyone would just "be annoyed for a few seconds and then move on". I don't understand why you keep insisting this, Sixtyforce.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

DSYTP

Let's just move on.

OT: My least favorite memes is (insert thing) protrayed by SpongeBob. I know it's related to the thing you talking about, but the editing is FUCKING lazy, if not at all. 

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Speaking of SpongeBob, my least favorite meme is this crock of shit.

DLYXxyV.jpg

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

thapoint09

Are people still doing that?

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

Matt0417
1 hour ago, thapoint09 said:

Are people still doing that?

No, thank Jesus. But I wanted to bring it up since this is what the thread is about xd

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

appdirect

I remember a Police department using that meme to make fun of the people they deal with them.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Tug

To seque from something that was brought up, Michael Rosen doesn’t do anything for me as a ytp source or meme or whatever.  I’m not sure how it got so popular.

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

thapoint09
4 hours ago, TugCoat said:

To seque from something that was brought up, Michael Rosen doesn’t do anything for me as a ytp source or meme or whatever.  I’m not sure how it got so popular.

For sentence mixers it's more or less a gold mine.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

GamingFan1997
15 hours ago, DSYTP said:

Let's just move on.

OT: My least favorite memes is (insert thing) protrayed by SpongeBob. I know it's related to the thing you talking about, but the editing is FUCKING lazy, if not at all. 

I personally like the concept, but hate how it's almost always limited to SpongeBob exclusively.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards

Morimoto

Don't forget the "I put Spongebob music on *insert video.*"

late comment on issue incoming

Also, while I do respect Rosen's wishes on the matter of Nazi portrayal (especially if he is personally affected) but I do worry if his non-pooper fanbase would mass report every Rosen YTP, regardless of whether it has any Nazi content. Look in the original Facebook post comments.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WALLMAN

I didn't like Loud Nigra the first time I heard it as a TF2 micspam. This was a decade ago... and it's still popping up

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! Thanks for your contribution to the YouChew zine! It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Crazy Luigi
On 10/19/2017 at 3:33 PM, WALLMAN said:

I didn't like Loud Nigra the first time I heard it as a TF2 micspam. This was a decade ago... and it's still popping up

Yeah, that one's rather strange, all things considered. The only time I thought it was funny (at least as far as I can tell) was when it was used for this...

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

G ☆

I'm really getting sick of the Rick and Morty copypasta (along with any "lol this is how fans of a thing actually talk" thing), less for of the copypasta itself and more for the fact that people seem to genuinely believe that it was written by an actual Rick and Morty fan when it clearly isn't.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Crazy Luigi
59 minutes ago, G ☆ said:

I'm really getting sick of the Rick and Morty copypasta (along with any "lol this is how fans of a thing actually talk" thing), less for of the copypasta itself and more for the fact that people seem to genuinely believe that it was written by an actual Rick and Morty fan when it clearly isn't.

Welcome to my world as of a month or so ago. Around the same time this shit was all over the fucking place in the first place!

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Raster0fMandomness87

oooohhhh fuck me this horse giblets

how bout this

lets count our lucky stars Rosen even approved of this shit and respect his wishes since its the price we pay for him not going full Viacom again

anyway as for the GODDAMN TOPIC AT HAND

the "ugly ass bitch" meme is a steaming pile of garbage

Its yet another meme with no purpose or humor other than "I HATE THIS THING AND YOU SHOULD TOO"

It just goes

"[Thing I hate] is like [thing that I either like, am OK with or dislike, bottom line being its better than that shitty thing being compared to it]"

"[BETTER THING] I SO SORRY UGLY ARSE FEMALE DOG SAY THAT OH HOT DAMN"

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

Mæstro Snail

tumblr_inline_ozmk0ezl0R1ujpa1w_540.jpg

Honestly surprised this image' still getting posted on tumblr. It's long overdone.

Pizza time. For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Tug

Of all the overdone images people post on tumblr, that’s one that I never get sick of.

For eloquently describing your thoughts on USA Today's article depicting YouTube Poops. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting 20 awards For getting all the standard ornaments For making da Youchew Pizza, mama-mia! Metroid Fusion 100% For staying strike free for 3 years. I actually decided based on upvotes. That's a lot of love! WE'VE GOT TROUBLE Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Thanks for the donation Testing the IPS 4.0 Update User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Best Newcomer 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year When you're chased by... For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! October 2014 - Sentence mix-core, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

FireRed☔
2 minutes ago, TugCoat said:

Of all the overdone images people post on tumblr, that’s one that I never get sick of.

iIoQ3Ki.jpg

Gimme five. Gimme ten. Best Musician 2018 For being a part of the Recommended Poops of February 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Tug

You just reminded me of this image that I had to go to the ends of the earth to find again.

hbQvJO1.jpg

thapoint09

Honestly that album cover is already funny unedited.