randomcontributor

Least favorite Internet memes

2,958 replies to this topic

BradDLC

And to think the people who wanted Goku and Shrek in Smash used to piss me off...

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

thapoint09

How and why do people want friggin' Waluigi in Smash that badly?

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

Mr.Wumbo
21 hours ago, thapoint09 said:

How and why do people want friggin' Waluigi in Smash that badly?

Waluigi is a meme and he's a "underdog". People are getting sick and tired of the fact that Waluigi is only a assist throphy in the Smash Bros games.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Crazy Luigi
On 6/24/2018 at 7:56 AM, Mr.Wumbo said:

Waluigi is a meme and he's a "underdog". People are getting sick and tired of the fact that Waluigi is only a assist throphy in the Smash Bros games.

Not to mention not be a proper Mario character for any Mario (or Wario) game altogether.

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

DSYTP

This meme. JUST NO. Even the music is annoying to my ears.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240

I never thought Waluigi would make it to Smash at all. He mostly appears in Mario Sports games and I don't even know what his fighting moves could be.

I'll admit, this meme is going way to far and poor Sakurai can't even catch a breath.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

thapoint09
2 hours ago, DSYTP said:

Where do y'all find this shit

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

KlausTheWizard

this obunga thing is hot, hot, hot, boys! one hot summer meme! and how appropriate, because it makes me want to commit arson.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

EditsOfGreatBritain
8 hours ago, DSYTP said:

"Give me your little thing"

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Morshute
9 hours ago, DSYTP said:

That green alien looks like a bootleg version of Grinch

Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BriefCasey795
14 hours ago, KlausTheWizard said:

this obunga thing is hot, hot, hot, boys! one hot summer meme! and how appropriate, because it makes me want to commit arson.

I heard the name was also an insult name for Obama back when he was in office.

Also, the image just looks plain fucking creepy...

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

PancakeLord117
14 hours ago, KlausTheWizard said:

I second this. It's legitimately fucking terrifying.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • 19 hours ago, DSYTP said:

dame-tu-cosita.jpg

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Crazy Luigi
    On 6/27/2018 at 6:33 PM, DSYTP said:

On 6/27/2018 at 8:41 PM, thapoint09 said:

Where do y'all find this shit

From what I recalled, it first popped up as a song that surprisingly rose up in the pop charts (likely because of the music video), and I also know it charted in I think the Top 40 at one point. So basically, blame the masses and the creator of this music video for this one.

By the way, El Chombo was also the same guy who did Chaccaron Maccaron and last did music around that time.

For your interview in the YouChew zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

BriefCasey795

I'm sorry, but if there's one Smash Bros. meme I really do not like, it's this one:

52e.png

I get its fanbase is one of the worst Nintendo fanbases, but in light of Sakurai's Famitsu columns, especially the most recent one where he noted that despite how hard making Smash is, he feels proud to be working on it because it's special to him, the creativity takes a certain kind of ingenuity, and most importantly, He said that he brought back everyone for Smash Ultimate in order to please as many fans as he could.

Simply put, this falsely paints him as some irritable guy who feels his fanbase is a bunch of ingrates, while it's not wrong *cough*WaluigiHarassment*cough*, it just makes him look like something he's not.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

WALLMAN
    On 7/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, Crazy Luigi said:

By the way, El Chombo was also the same guy who did Chaccaron Maccaron and last did music around that time.

I thought they sounded similar. Damn, everything's getting a reboot these days.

Thanks for your contribution to the YouChew zine! It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Crazy Luigi
    1 hour ago, WALLMAN said:

I thought they sounded similar. Damn, everything's getting a reboot these days.

Ironically, the Dame Tu Cosita song was done nearly a decade before the Chacarron Macarron song was even thought up by said guy.

Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Best Writer 2017

TheWackyWeevil

It could be just me but, I'm starting to get fed up with the Minecraft Awesome Parody memes, especially the parody of Take on Me. I found them funny at first, but I feel like they're being milked now and becoming overused.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MemeKirisame

watchmojo.png?width=393&height=300 

Spoiler

no offense to camhead though

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain

The Regular Show "do you have a better idea" twitter memes are starting to irritate me a little bit.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.