The Pope

Commercials you HATE

1,009 replies to this topic

The Pope

Toaster Strudels: "POP TARTS SUCK."

Quiznos: "SUBWAY SUCKS."

Mac: "PCS SUCK."

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

MetalSocks240

WANT SOME RELLY KEWL RAPPIN RINGTUNES? THEN TXT SOUJA 2 436125 AND GET IT!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

JimPaladin

LOL HERE IS OUR NEWEST, MOST LAMEST FONE YET!111 IT HAS DA INTERNETS, A KEYBOARD, E-MAIL AND A BUNCH OF JACK SHIT YOU DON'T NEED AND NEVER DID. YOU'VE SURVIVED THIS LONG WITHOUT OUR FONE, THE QUESTION IS- HOW?

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Erarg
LIONEL COIN BANK

LIONEL COIN BANK

SAVE YOUR MONEY

SAVE YOUR MONEY

IT'S A BANK

PUT YOUR COINS IN AN ACTUAL BANK OR SOMETHING

For being on the Vanilla forums for 112 days before it was shut down 10 matches. Yay! 5 matches. YOU FOUND ME, YOU BIG NOSE Thanks for the cookies.

Ubernooberpooper

I WANT SOME EGO WAFFLES SO IM GOING TO MAKE UP AN ELABORATE SCHEME TO STEAL MY DAUGHTER'S WAFFLES INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING THE BOX AND PUTTING SOME WAFFLES IN THE TOASTER.

Toaster Strudels: "POP TARTS SUCK."

LOL WE ARE GOING TO SHOW THE PLAIN POPTARTS WITH NO FROSTING IN OUR COMMERICALS

For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises

"LIONEL COIN BANK

LIONEL COIN BANK

SAVE YOUR MONEY

SAVE YOUR MONEY" Behold! Something to hold spare change that lights up for 30 bucks. It's just as useless as this

LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAINS ON DVD! Edited by TheDarkRises
For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

dvariano
WANT SOME RELLY KEWL RAPPIN RINGTUNES? THEN TXT SOUJA 2 436125 AND GET IT!
Those commercials were even worse four years ago. Seriously, they shilled the dumbest ringtones and wallpapers ever conceived. "YO WHERE MAH HOOCHIES AAAAAAAAAAAT"

Quiznos: "SUBWAY SUCKS."
Subway's commercials are worse. "HI COULD I GET A FAT SLOB BURGER WITH CARDIAC ARREST CHEESE FRIES"
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

JimPaladin
Is there a torrent of Lots and Lots of Trains anywhere?

That's the funniest question I've seen in a long time.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

dvariano
Is there a torrent of Lots and Lots of Trains anywhere?
I don't think so...I downloaded the video from YouTube via Vixy.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

NS2

I hate commercials that depict people taking a breakfast at McDonald's so seriously.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

Razzler

This makes my blood boil whenever I see it on (that dreadful voice over and singing ggggggaaaaaaaahhhhhh!)

For being on the Vanilla forums for 85 days before it was shut down

TyrannosaurusReich

In before "APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD".

Edited by TyrannosaurusReich
For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down