The Pope

Commercials you HATE

1,036 replies to this topic

The Pope

That train bank set would actually be nice. If it cost $5. $10 even. But $30 is just fucking ridiculous. And $20 for a blanket? What the fuck are they smoking?!

Oh, and I would SERIOUSLY love to see anyone who buys that "Lots and Lots of Trains" video.

"HEY GAIS, LET'S WATCH A MOVIE!"

"All right, what movie? Spider-man? Dodgeball? Matrix"

"NO, IT'S LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAINS! WE GET TO SEE TRAINS! AND MORE TRAINS! AND EVEN MORE TRAINS! AND GUESS WHAT? THERE'S TRAINS! AND TRAINS! AND THIS KIND OF TRAINS! AND LOTS MORE TRAINS!"

I'd also love to see that movie play in a movie theater.

"Coming this fall...LOTS AN' LOTS O TREINS!!!"

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

TangerineImpz

DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!?

YES

I HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT.

JUST STOP ASKING ME EVERY DAMN COMMERCIAL BREAK, FUCKING LIPOZENE.

That and the old enzyte commercials.

For being a part of multiple Recommended YouTube Poops of the Month articles in February, November & December 2011, and August 2013. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2012 - "Kill Phil: Deleted Scenes" (Classic) April 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 274 days before it was shut down

TyrannosaurusReich

Oh, there was this old fishing commercial...

GEE, I SURE LOVE FISHING, I'LL TAKE SITTING ON A BOAT FOR THREE HOURS OVER ANY VIDEO GAME ANY FUCKING DAY

Forgot what it was called, but I hate it to this day.

For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years HHHUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKK!!! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 241 days before it was shut down

NS2

If Volvic commercials started airing in America, I'd probably go crazy.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

SlinkyGuy

Those bloody Nivea adverts you sometimes see with the really REALLY bad dubbing. I really can't stand it. Another example, would be Barry Scott and his dreaded Cillit Bang.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • LOL DIS PIL IS SO AWSUM U ONLY NED 2 EAT IT AND u LOSE BODY FATTS

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

misterchowpow
    I WANT SOME EGO WAFFLES SO IM GOING TO MAKE UP AN ELABORATE SCHEME TO STEAL MY DAUGHTER'S WAFFLES INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING THE BOX AND PUTTING SOME WAFFLES IN THE TOASTER.
    Lmfao

DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!? DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT??!?!?!?

YES

I HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT.

JUST STOP ASKING ME EVERY DAMN COMMERCIAL BREAK, FUCKING LIPOZENE.

That and the old enzyte commercials.

"BODY FAT IS UNATTRACTIVE AND BUILDS UP ON YOUR NASTY ASS, BUY LIPOZENE, K FATASS?"
    For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises
    I wonder how that would work....................

OH GOD TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

NS2
    Those Yaris commercials...they're just plain creepy.

Fixed. I think.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

Ubernooberpooper
    I WANT SOME EGO WAFFLES SO IM GOING TO MAKE UP AN ELABORATE SCHEME TO STEAL MY DAUGHTER'S WAFFLES INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING THE BOX AND PUTTING SOME WAFFLES IN THE TOASTER.
    Lmfao

SHRINK RAYS COST LESS THAN A BOX OF EGO WAFFLES YOU KNOW

For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down

dvariano
    I wonder how that would work....................

OH GOD TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!

They'll probably end up dubbing George and Allen's voices to make them sound "Amercianized"...that's what they did with those Red Bull commercials.
    Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

misterchowpow
    Lmfao

SHRINK RAYS COST LESS THAN A BOX OF EGO WAFFLES YOU KNOW

My favorite was the dog suit, that was by far the lamest.
    For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises

UR FAT! GET SUBWAY!

Edited by TheDarkRises
    For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

The Pope

Here's what I don't understand.

The dad buys the waffles for the daughter, and that makes her own them?

He bought the shit! He should get a few!

Unless...unless she gets them from "dealers" for a little "enjoyment"...ew...

You know what else I hate? All these commercials like this and Cinnamon Toast Crunch where they're all saying "DUR, WE'RE LITTLE KIDS, BUT WE'RE OBVIOUSLY SMARTER THAN ADULTS. THEIR COLLEGE DEGREES MUST MEAN THEY'RE DIPSHITS."

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

dvariano
    UR FAT! GET SUBWAY!
    Ugh...that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about...YEAH I KNOW FAST FOOD IS BAD FOR ME, NOW LET ME EAT MY WENDY'S SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH IN PEACE DAMMIT
    Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!