The Pope

Commercials you HATE

1,086 replies to this topic

Taisto

...PRODUCT PLACEMENTS.

Product placements would make sense if the movie were a free screening.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

NS2

You know what commercial I like? Burger King's Big Bucking Chicken.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

dvariano

The animated commercials nowadays are absolutely horrible, especially those that have NO animation whatsoever (those "permanent marker on yellow construction paper" Above the Influence ads, that "I peench" Honda Element ad, and so forth.) Personally, I blame Adult Swim for starting this whole "shit animation = hip and new" trend.

See what I mean?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

kiz038

Empire carpets......they ear rape you so you will look at the TV screen

fucking annoying as hell coming from a TV

For being on the Vanilla forums for 238 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises

My local furniture outlet with an annoying jingle that goes. "At Moooooooooor. AAAATTTTTT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!! Mor furniture for less!"

I hate it with passion. >=C

For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

Ubernooberpooper

MY DOG IS TELLING ME NOT TO SMOKE WEED. (obviously there more than weed involved)

On a funny note the orange box commercials pissed off my mom.

O and local car commercials. Mainly carolina kia which I've used in a few poops,

CARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA KIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ubernooberpooper
For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down

Temeku

I hate that train commercial (I would've quoted it, but it's not working right now), the ANNA's commercial, that nick commercial with the fatass dog telling you to a carrots and celery sticks instead of actual good food, the UR Fat eat at whatever commercial, and a couple others that I don't remember

For being on the Vanilla forums for 86 days before it was shut down

Taisto

Oh well.

With the internet, I don't watch my two TV channels anymore.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

SpamNapkin

That damn New York Smoking Hotline (or whatever the hell it's called) ad that comes on every commercial break when I'm eating dinner with my family where the man describes, in horrific detail, how he had to get his leg amputated as a result of smoking.

Does anyone here go to Commercialsihate.com? I post there sometimes on the forums. You guys should check it out:

http://www.commercialsihate.com/index1.html

Edited by SpamNapkin
For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

MelvanaInChains

I'M INTO NUGGETS Y'ALL

NUGGETS MCNUGGET'S Y'ALL

NUGGETS MCNUGGET'S Y'ALL

Yeah, we get the point that you're unable to actually make an entertaining commercial, now shut the hell up.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises

NUGGETS MCNUGGET'S Y'ALL

100% White Meat my ass! WTF are those things made of anyways? Edited by TheDarkRises
For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

TheGuyWhoGotJumped

Lionel Coinbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_<!!!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 91 days before it was shut down

SpamNapkin

NUGGETS MCNUGGET'S Y'ALL

100% White Meat my ass! WTF are those things made of anyways?

Watch Super Size Me and find out :P

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

MetalSocks240

HOW ABOUT DEM POP TART ADS?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

TheDarkRises

NUGGETS MCNUGGET'S Y'ALL

100% White Meat my ass! WTF are those things made of anyways?

Watch Super Size Me and find out :P

NOW I REMEMBER! The most unfavorable parts of a chicken

SpamNapkin

Fucking Don Hertzfeldt ripoffs, that's what they are.

dvariano

I swear, every time I see one of those damn Pop Tart commercials, I'm expecting that anthropomorphic banana to walk in and scream "I AM A BANANA"
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

Toggle

I hate K-Fee ads, because I hate fucking screamers. Good thing that shitty commerical series didn't make it to US.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

TheDarkRises

I swear, every time I see one of those damn Pop Tart commercials, I'm expecting that anthropomorphic banana to walk in and scream "I AM A BANANA"

bananapoptartsjg3.png

Edited by TheDarkRises