The Pope

Commercials you HATE

1,036 replies to this topic

SpamNapkin
Personally, I blame Adult Swim for starting this whole "shit animation = hip and new" trend.

I agree.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

MelvanaInChains

Wha? I love the K-fee commercials so much.

Personally, I blame Adult Swim for starting this whole "shit animation = hip and new" trend.

I agree.

Agreed also.

So much.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

The Pope

You know what else I hate about that damn train bank add?

Well, I don't hate it; I actually think it's hilarious.

When they say "You ALMOST see the train go by!" and it shows the kid acting all stoned, then shows a train chugging by.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Toggle
Wha? I love the K-fee commercials so much..

I fav'd your K-Fee poop btw. I hate K-Fee SO much, I'm glad it was pooped.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

SkyBlueFox

Are you fucking kidding me? I hate all commercials unless they're funny, like that old Christmas Bud Light commercial.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

SirSigma

I hate...

- The older PS3 commercials with the fucking plastic baby

- The damn Adult Swim Superdeluxe.com commercials

- Eggo Waffles commercials that have a father trying to use an elaborate plan to steal the waffles instead of saying "Give me the box or I'll hit you" like a real parent would

- Meet the Spartans commercials. They might as well call it Epic Movie 2 so everybody can know it already sucks.

- The Spiderwick Chronicles commercials. Looks like a rip-off of Bridge To Terabithia.

- Kids Bop commercials (already shitty songs bastardized by fucking children)

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. For writing 13641 words worth in blog entries. 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Most Likely To Rule The World.
2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member.
2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos Been here since the turn of 07. For having lost not one, but two accounts. Giving myself a PRRRROMOTION For servicing us. Heh. Thanks for the donation! The forum appreciates your good behavior. For Lucky Lottery.

WALLMAN
Be careful, when you pinch Honda Elements, they pinch back.
For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

MetalSocks240

Those stupid Wendy's commercials.

LAWL, OUR BURGERS ARE HAWT AND JUICY LEIK A VAGINA! AND IT'S SQUARE!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

the1936

The newest wendys comercial was actually pretty goood. I liked the 99 lincons just not the guy who played wendy. He looked gay.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 224 days before it was shut down

MetaKnight11

EXPRESS YOURSELF BY BUYING BOTOX COSMETICS AND MAKING YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S

For being on the Vanilla forums for 141 days before it was shut down