The Pope

Kingdom Hearts

2,463 posts in this topic

The final boss was a mean nigger

I always thought Ansem was more tan than anything.

For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

ansem.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

LOL WELLZLZ

HEZ NOT ACTUALLY ANSEM, HEZ ACTUALLY XEHANORT'S HEARTLESS PRETENDING TO BE ANSEM BECAUSE OF BLAH BL:AH BLAHA ABDLAHDLADHBADLAGD

Though I'd wager on him being Middle Eastern with typical over exaggerated silver hair.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2012 - "Kill Phil: Deleted Scenes" (Classic) April 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 274 days before it was shut down

He could be talking about Xemnas

mansex

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

He could be talking about Xemnas

mansex

MANSEX LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO KNEW ND ORIGINALLLLL

There's no way Xemnas can be consedered a hard boss.

THIS IS FAP MATERIAL

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

MANSEX LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO KNEW ND ORIGINALLLLL

you know i wasn't TRYING to be origonal

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

More like kingdom farts if you ask me.

lolololol u stoll that frum scrubs

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Built the Trading Card feature into the shop For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Favorite Staff Member 2013, Smartest User 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2016 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

the hell is a scurbs anyway?

For being on the Vanilla forums for 254 days before it was shut down 5 matches. Sonic's birthday competition.

the hell is a scurbs anyway?

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Built the Trading Card feature into the shop For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Favorite Staff Member 2013, Smartest User 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2016 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

...I also don't feel that the Kingdom Hearts series is Yoko Shimomura's best work by any means. There's only a handful of songs I felt were really memorable in the first game, and I just beat it a few weeks ago...

Hooray for MP3 posting. These are the ones I was talking about. I don't count the Disney songs (Speaking of which, they'll put the Mickey Mouse March in a cutscene that lasts for 30 seconds, but not One Jump Ahead in Agrabah? I hated that generic arabic music that filled most of the level)

For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

I hated that generic arabic music that filled most of the level)

The only good thing about Agrableh was genie.

quel surprise

I hated that generic arabic music that filled most of the level)

The only good thing about Agrableh was genie.

quel surprise

God, no. I can't stand Dan Castellaneta's Genie, as much as I like his voice. He's just...not Genie. At all.

Another stupid complaint I have about the voice acting is the White Rabbit's voice. As little of an appearance he had, his voice was really bad. Really poor impersonation of Bill Thompson. Then when you get to Neverland, Jeff Bennet voices Smee, and actually does a good impression of Thompson's voice, so I don't understand why they didn't get Jeff Bennet to voice both characters, considering they both sound the same (Simply put, high pitched Droopys)