• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theHappyFungus

For better or for worse...

15 posts in this topic

TINS has un-officially taken over youchewpoop.

lol first official thread on the incident. i have no idea what will happen.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

I'm actually glad that the communities are rejoining again, although this sucks for people who are banned from here, like Scorpion, OMGTSN, Kiz, peskey, Milkr0und, etc.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

I'm actually glad that the communities are rejoining again, although this sucks for people who are banned from here, like Scorpion, OMGTSN, Kiz, peskey, Milkr0und, etc.

maybe spork can revive them. well done to REVIVE.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down Thanks for cookies!

*BOOOOOSH!*

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

Although this means I have to endure Youchew's still-slow load times... -_-

YOU GET COOKIE

I don't know what will happen either, but I'm with you guys all the way.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

lol in before rabbitsnore!

I don't NUTHEAD what will NUTHEAD either, but I'm NUTHEADING you NUTHEADs all the cotton picking way.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

*BOOOOOSH!*

Volcano is filtered so it's full of volcanicity.

For staying warn free for 9 years For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

on a slightly more serious note:

everything will be happy sunshines and rainbows for a whole week, until people completely forget this incident happened.

Meh, I didn't go to PF much anyway. but now all of the cool people are banned.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down Thanks for cookies!

Meh, I didn't go to PF much anyway. but now all of the cool people are banned.
Which hopefully TISN will solve when he gets the gig.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

i hope conrad will still hang around here once this is all done. id like to talk to him person to person instead of person to leader.

also i really want to play tennis with him -_-

i have no idea what will happen.

Hopefully something good and sweet, like candy...

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 133 days before it was shut down She donated You are certainly a clever child, to say the least. Kirbeh fried chicken Weirdest Fucking Story in Rabbit's Short Story contest!