Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AIDSless AIDS Collab - SIGN UP NOW

78 posts in this topic

Posted

I know we are try to avoid the term AIDS now, but I want to make a collab to show what kinds of ideas we have for overused material.

Requirements:

-Must exceed 0:20, must not exceed 1:30.

-May not use any original or new material, use only Mama Luigi, CD-i, Dr Rabbit*, and other overused sources.

-May be an acid trip, sentence mixing, or any other style you choose.

-Be sure to put a watermark with your YouTube or forum name (or both) on the bottom left, bottom center, or bottom right of the video. edit: I have gotten many entries without watermarks. PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS STEP. If you forget, I will add it for you, and you will lose the option of adding a custom one.

-Deadline is April 18th, 2008.

-WMV files are preferred.

<font size=1>*Audio only, no pictures or video.

ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED ON MY CHANNEL ON APRIL 20, 2008.

ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED IN THE ORDER YOU SIGN UP, IF YOU DO NOT FINISH IN TIME, YOU WILL BE DROPPED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. IF YOU DO NOT FINISH BY THE TIME THE FIRST VIDEO IS POSTED ON MY CHANNEL, YOU WILL BE DROPPED OUT OF THE COLLAB.

Upload to free file host of choice and either Whisper it to me in this thread, start a whisper topic to me, or just post it here for the public.

<font size=45>Entrants:

pimpsahoy (ENTRY RECEIVED)

herbertspatula

UberNooberPooper

Emperor Ing_360

mcmungo (ENTRY RECEIVED)

Cloggedone (ENTRY RECEIVED)

GameCubeHero

Grom8P

Random Hero

MAZZ0Murder (ENTRY RECEIVED)

Terrorist (ENTRY RECEIVED)

strong414bad

TheDarkRises (ENTRY RECEIVED)

Domorato (ENTRY RECEIVED)

theHappyFungus

MeiAIDS (ENTRY RECEIVED)

ANDYXP123 (ENTRY RECEIVED)

heartlessmushroom

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 228 days before it was shut down

Posted

Count me IN

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

Posted

I'LL THINK ABOUT IT

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down Thanks for cookies!

Posted

Tired of the games men play, Jill and her sexy sorority sisters put their latest suitor on trial. But, when the robes of justice come off, everyone is out of order. The verdict is in. American Nymphette #4 is guilty of pleasure.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

Posted

Eh. Sounds like a fun side project.

It looks like Gwonam is making his big CUMback.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Posted

Lemme' think about it.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

Posted

Can I submit a video that I've already uploaded to YouTube?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

Posted

Can I submit a video that I've already uploaded to YouTube?
sure

Eh. Sounds like a fun side project.

It looks like Gwonam is making his big CUMback.

so are you saying you are in?
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 228 days before it was shut down

Posted

Is it okay if I don't have a watermark on my video?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

Posted

Even though I still hate that you Last Measure'd me (yes I was latetrain), I'll join.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

Posted

cant you just put it through a video editor and add a watermark? I suppose I could add it for you, but I would prefer you did it yourself.

Posted

Where the hell do I get the watermark?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

Posted

cant you just put it through a video editor and add a watermark? I suppose I could add it for you, but I would prefer you did it yourself.

My Adobe Premiere Elements stopped working, so I can't add a watermark that way. And windows movie maker watermarks look ugly as shit, so could you add one for me?

Posted

My Adobe Premiere Elements stopped working, so I can't add a watermark that way. And windows movie maker watermarks look ugly as shit, so could you add one for me?

K I will, then.

Posted

Meh, I will join*

For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

Posted

I should be specific. I have WMM. What do I do to get a watermark?

<br />

Posted

I should be specific. I have WMM. What do I do to get a watermark?

either:

A: get vegas from the FAQ

OR

B: Under titles 1 line, pick subtitle

Posted

hmm this might be fun!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 70 days before it was shut down