by: Dark Fox

Today, 06:13 AM

Thumbnail

Big Siggas Slips and S...

by: Falx

Today, 05:01 AM

Photo

AIDSless AIDS Collab - SIGN UP NOW

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#21 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

hmm this might be fun!

so are you saying you're in?
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 228 days before it was shut down

#22 Offline Random Hero

Random Hero
  • 860 posts
  • Joined 11 February 2008

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:11 AM

Alright, count me in.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down

#23 Offline MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
  • 41,472 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2008
  • LocationTUCSON AZ

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:13 AM

20-90 seconds of shit? Why pass on such a retarded opportunity! Count me in!
But how do you add a watermark to the video? The only way I can think of right now is to do a Photoshop/After effects effect to do it. A simpler way would be good though

NEXTGOOLV3.jpgNEOLOOGHANAKOEDITION.jpg
Pokemon Black FC: 2151-5409-2880   3DS FC: 2148-9469-5371

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

#24 Offline McMaNGOS

McMaNGOS
  • 9,997 posts
  • Joined 11 September 2007

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

Done, i've sent you my entry.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

#25 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:20 AM

But how do you add a watermark to the video? The only way I can think of right now is to do a Photoshop/After effects effect to do it. A simpler way would be good though

I would recommend Vegas or Premiere to add a watermark, but if you are using WMM, then just use the subtitle option.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 228 days before it was shut down

#26 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

Done, i've sent you my entry.

got it

#27 Offline Emperor Ing

Emperor Ing
  • 38,699 posts
  • Joined 24 January 2008
  • LocationHoly Cheaver Church

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:29 AM

Now here's the question: Is it possible to make a ytp using only the militron cutscenes? I'm about to find out!

How do I send the video to you?
Upload it into my account and give you the link?
9a5ffcaa-5c80-40e6-a3de-8927d567bd25_zps
Spoiler
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

#28 Offline cloggedone

cloggedone
  • 5,815 posts
  • Joined 08 August 2007

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

I had to download Editstudio because Vegas crashes on me, and sounding from MVJ52197's advice he gave me, my entry may be a little late.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

#29 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:32 AM

Now here's the question: Is it possible to make a ytp using only the militron cutscenes? I'm about to find out!

How do I send the video to you?
Upload it into my account and give you the link?

upload to a file host of choice (mediafire.com, megaupload.com, savefile.com etc) and PM me the link.

#30 Offline Grom8P

Grom8P
  • 225 posts
  • Joined 21 January 2008
  • LocationHockey Night in Canada

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

yes thanks pimps.. im in!
For being on the Vanilla forums for 70 days before it was shut down

#31 Offline MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
  • 41,472 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2008
  • LocationTUCSON AZ

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:14 PM

I would recommend Vegas or Premiere to add a watermark, but if you are using WMM, then just use the subtitle option.

Meh. Fcuk WMM. I have Premiere, and after the tennis match with RetardedAnimeParodyX I can remember a lot about the program...but I'll just have to figure out how to use that watermark thing. Thnx for the info!

NEXTGOOLV3.jpgNEOLOOGHANAKOEDITION.jpg
Pokemon Black FC: 2151-5409-2880   3DS FC: 2148-9469-5371

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

#32 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

Just use the text option and drag the text to the area you want the watermark.

#33 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

bump

#34 Offline cloggedone

cloggedone
  • 5,815 posts
  • Joined 08 August 2007

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

Here pimps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bz0m9nemxmq
For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

#35 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

bump

#36 Offline Emperor Ing

Emperor Ing
  • 38,699 posts
  • Joined 24 January 2008
  • LocationHoly Cheaver Church

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

So far, i am rather pleased with my Militron-only poop. It's turning out to be pretty good.
9a5ffcaa-5c80-40e6-a3de-8927d567bd25_zps
Spoiler
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

#37 Offline pimpsahoy

pimpsahoy
  • 7,823 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2007
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

ONE MORE BUMP GUYZ

#38 Offline strong414bad

strong414bad
  • 8,649 posts
  • Joined 31 July 2007

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:34 AM

I might be able to make something for this. It'd only be fitting, since I sort of made the first one and all.

So... I guess I'm joining it.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.

#39 Offline TheDarkRises

TheDarkRises
  • 4,458 posts
  • Joined 22 December 2007
  • LocationCalifornairai

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:21 AM

I'll join
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down For an amazing video.

#40 Offline Domorato

Domorato
  • 7,028 posts
  • Joined 16 February 2008

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:48 AM

I'M IN.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down