Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Voting

237 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks to tabull, the Top 10 Voting system is now available to all. Vote for your favorite poops and we'll record the results at the end of the month; I'll make this a monthly deal, where the Top Video winner gets a special award. For now, we'll do it somewhat for fun; I won't start the real thing until October 1st.

So get to it! And remember, you can be sure that in the future, there will be better prizes than just awards...;

It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

Is Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Penis Grill gonna top the charts again?

For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Posted

Awesome!

And pleeeeeaaase no Penis Grills.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 For the category of Most Helpful Member Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

Posted

I'm hoping people will take it a bit more seriously. Although that video is indeed a god among everything ever created, it was treated like a joke. Any votes it gets should be sincere.

It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

It'll be good to know who's got the best stuff around.

Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 19 videos

Posted

Is Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Penis Grill gonna top the charts again?

It better, or I will lose faith in chewmanity.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

Posted

Awesome, I was hoping this would be reincarnated

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating For winning lucky lottery! May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job!

Posted

Shame not everyone seems to have uploaded everything (of course members who just don't do anything here anymore), because there's a good couple off the top of my head that fit my personal list.

It's still pretty hard to search for anything, by the way.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Posted

It's still pretty hard to search for anything.

How so?

And I really encourage everyone to upload to the directory.

<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

For some reason it'll only find something through the search when it's typed in the description.

The only way I could find Genie Has Allergies was when I looked on Whelt's profile, clicked his recent videos tab, then clicked one of said videos, then on the page of the video I click the link below to get a complete list of every poop he's uploaded onto the database, because the video tab on a person's profile page cuts off after a small amount and you need to go through hoops to find everything else.

Other than that I can get an upload by PrinceWatercress of the same poop when I search "Whelt" because the name's in the description. (If you don't mind, someone vote that one off.)

Searching something as simple as "Genie" gets me nothing.

So yeah, it takes some work to find poops. Especially when it some of the members who's names I barely remember. Like Triple-SSS. I had to search the forum for an Arthur thread to single him out (at least I remember that).

At least the forum search is working, no problems there.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Posted

I think something should be made to prevent people from voting themselves.

Other than that, this is great.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Congratulations! For placing second in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 400,000 Chewbucks! Go nuts. March 2012 - Overall, Regular March 2012 - "Smoke weew ekoms" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos

Posted

I guess I should prepare to end up in 193rd place again, huh.

For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years

Posted

im an idiot. i've been trying to find a way to upload my videos to the directory and i cant never find the option all i see is the media url option and the other shit for that.

am i looking in the right spot?

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Posted

The top 10 was closed for a bit due to a bug that I swear I fixed when I was making it.

Anyway, due to the nature of it, I had to restart the voting. Sorry about that.

Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 Favorite Staff Member 2013
Smartest User 2013
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

Posted

I don't think there should be more than potentially two poops by the same person on that list. It's just getting ridiculous.

But truth be told, if Imaperson was active here he'd probably take the entire list. And I'd be ok with it.

EDIT: It looks like it's sorting itself out.

Posted

im an idiot. i've been trying to find a way to upload my videos to the directory and i cant never find the option all i see is the media url option and the other shit for that.

am i looking in the right spot?

On your video page, click Discussion Topic. That takes you to the topic created for the video, where you can upload a file by editing the post.

For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Friendliest User 2015, Smartest User 2015 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

Posted

Fuck yes, AVGN vs. Sega CD made the list. That is arguably the greatest "bad poop" ever made.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

Posted

I remember that one.

Posted

I actually love it so much that I downloaded it, to preserve forever.