• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Heruru Meruru

Your Favorite Part of the Above Poop

1,379 replies to this topic

Smonge   
Smonge

I know there was a thread for this, but I can't seem to find it.

I think I merged it a few days ago--I know it was two similar, "Above Poop," kinda threads.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For writing 11289 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. October 2013 - "Still the Road is Full of Photographs" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Simply Simple Simply Simple 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014, Friendliest User 2015, Most Helpful Member 2015 2013 Thanks for being awesome, Smonge. June 2012 - Overall, Regular For the category of Most Helpful Member
2013, Friendliest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For the Innovation in Simplicity Collab. Stayed strike-free for 1 year.

Heruru Meruru   
Heruru Meruru

OOC: I really don't know anything about the source and it's not my kind of style, but I guess I did like the krobo sentence mixing.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Superchops   
Superchops

Any of the effects. They were sublime. Also, the robotic ear rape bits.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10608 words worth in blog entries. October 2012 - "Unstoppable Bottom Force" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year May 2012 - Overall, Regular, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos

Heruru Meruru   
Heruru Meruru

WTF Dude, I was TRIPPIN' BALLS

OOC: The effects were very interesting, but I can't really point out my favorite part because there's no dialog and relies entirely on effects. I do think the effects are really cool, and I don't have the skill to pull off those kinds of things, and even if I did I wouldn't want to because I aim for simplicity, I rarely use more than 3 tracks.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Tofucakecan   
Tofucakecan

I'm always a fan of poop jokes, and the poop all over the video was amusing to me.

For having a video featured in Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016! For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For participating in more than 10 successful collaborations! For successfully organizing the Bad Music Video collab! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating For your debut article "Netflix That Shit: Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmates". Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

HaHaHound   
HaHaHound

DAMN GOOD POOP, but I really liked the "IM THE DEVIL" part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For being a part of one of our very first Recommended YouTube Poops articles dating all the way back to January 2011! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

DrStudioManTonic   
DrStudioManTonic

"We will not exceed our Bandwidth!" also "How low can you go?"

I also liked the pitch shifting and the YTPMV segments, so it's hard for me to choose a favourite part overall though.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Tofucakecan   
Tofucakecan

0:15 was pretty good, and I liked "cream of peanut butter sand soup", but I esp like how you used that promo video for Donkey Kong Country for a poop. I never would have seen that coming.

DAMN GOOD POOP, but I really liked the "IM THE DEVIL" part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words ^__^

http://youtu.be/IXrarl9VlQE
For having a video featured in Recommended YouTube Poops of July & August 2016! For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For participating in more than 10 successful collaborations! For successfully organizing the Bad Music Video collab! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating For your debut article "Netflix That Shit: Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmates". Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos