Heruru Meruru

Your Favorite Part of the Above Poop

1,420 replies to this topic

Silverstreak
  • Banned
  • GRANDPA CANYON

But seriously, I liked the part around 0:32 most. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Chaofanatic

Masturbating to Rarity and shooting off to the stars while being all yellow.

Anyway.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

UltraGrounder

I loved the recurring audio clips that you put in the background like "hey brendan"

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos

Silverstreak
  • Banned
  • I loved the recurring audio clips that you put in the background like "hey brendan"

uhhhhh

jack didn't make that

April 2012 - "pizza bagels fall out of my pocket and go everywhere " (Regular) April 2012 - Overall Contributin' to the Chewikis mario paint will never be art ew, poop For organizing the Photopoop contest Lotsa spa-edits Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 27 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

Mackenzie

uh guys wtf mrseamen did that are you utter dumbarses ugh

yeah...................

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

UltraGrounder

Oops haha somehow I didn't notice that, I was really tired yesterday

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 14 videos