Heruru Meruru

Your Favorite Part of the Above Poop

1,636 replies to this topic

PancakeLord117

0:41 - 0:43 and 0:45 - 0:47. I also like how simple yet wild the video was.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Spazgoodwarthogma

The multirendering part

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatMushroomMan

Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

The CG Ed at 1:24

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CrazyJoeDavola

"If you do me and you think that it's racist...fantastic." 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

drinkyourprunejuice

I still haven't fully processed what I just watched, but the ending with the Titanic. 

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos The Unusual Source Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

NeetYeet

The "The Room" reference at the 1 minute mark and when the guy was flying through space near the end.

SuccyLord

most of the stutter loops were good!

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

When Chalmers says GOOD LORD with muffled yelling in the background

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

Either the Behind the Meme or Pacman reference.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

BimbelyGimbly

DAMMIT I GOT NINJA'D!!!!! But anyway,  @PancakeLord117, It was probably the GREAT use of 3d shapes! 

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

The part with Max and chocolate at 1:04-1:17.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

lionkingview

"My family and i went to disney world and there where teenagers having erections over tinker bell"

SatanTits

2:11 You have the ability to SEX the lions of the past

2:29 NOT FOR LOL

Hola, Carmen! For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

3tp

0:12 a cinemendmylife production

4:56, and 5:47

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

PancakeLord117

I just adored how creative everything was. From the witty jokes to the unique effects.

BimbelyGimbly

I fucking lost my shit at the part with Shrek

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CrazyJoeDavola

"Ash, catch it!" 

"Uh...okay." 

The stutter at 3:19 was perfection. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

lineofyellow5

I like the stutter loops and speed ups

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System