Smonge

General YTP/Editor Help Thread

1,081 replies to this topic

HassanLechkar

Is anyone going to help me with the fact that custom thumbnails take forever to upload to YouTube on Firefox 55.0.2?

(1,000th reply & 1,001st post woo)

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

theFXexpert
1 hour ago, HassanLechkar said:

Is anyone going to help me with the fact that custom thumbnails take forever to upload to YouTube on Firefox 55.0.2?

Might be a Firefox bug.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Mackenzie

Thanks for the NewBlue FX link, I'll DL it tonight.

One more question: Is there a plugin for the screen to leaving trails the simple way, or does everyone do it the hard way? I see that used a lot in multi-rendering videos, something I've only recently started paying attention to.

Easy example, this one both at 0:04 and 0:05. And, well, I guess every single render in this particular video.

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HassanLechkar

Anyone know what the autotune effect is called? Is it compatible with Sony Vegas Pro 10?

Also, does anyone know this effect at 1:59?

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ZekiiLeaf
23 minutes ago, HassanLechkar said:

Anyone know what the autotune effect is called? Is it compatible with Sony Vegas Pro 10?

I believe the plugin is called 4ormulator, if that's what you're referring to

You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheYTPkid859
13 hours ago, Mackenzie said:

Thanks for the NewBlue FX link, I'll DL it tonight.

One more question: Is there a plugin for the screen to leaving trails the simple way, or does everyone do it the hard way? I see that used a lot in multi-rendering videos, something I've only recently started paying attention to.

Easy example, this one both at 0:04 and 0:05. And, well, I guess every single render in this particular video.

It looks like he got that from my tutorial 

1 hour ago, HassanLechkar said:

Also, does anyone know this effect at 1:59?

Unsharp mask I guess?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

theFXexpert
2 hours ago, TheYTPkid859 said:

Unsharp mask I guess?

...with a lot of saturation I think.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

TheYTPkid859
21 minutes ago, theFXexpert said:

Yeah I guess

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017

HassanLechkar
10 hours ago, TheYTPkid859 said:

Unsharp mask I guess?

8 hours ago, theFXexpert said:

Yeah, that and the audio effect also used?

TheYTPkid859
On 8/25/2017 at 7:08 AM, HassanLechkar said:

Yeah, that and the audio effect also used?

Which one? The reverb one?

HassanLechkar
6 hours ago, TheYTPkid859 said:

Which one? The reverb one?

No, the low-pitch one that makes Junior's voice sound like a man in his 20's.

TheYTPkid859
On 8/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, HassanLechkar said:

No, the low-pitch one that makes Junior's voice sound like a man in his 20's.

Is it at 1:59?

HassanLechkar
5 hours ago, TheYTPkid859 said:

Is it at 1:59?

Yes.

TheYTPkid859
6 hours ago, HassanLechkar said:

Yes.

Yushe

Is there a plug in like the puppet tool in adobe after effects for sony vegas or will I have to get after effects?

BandanaBoi

One problem that I recently have is that even though my video and audio clips are grouped they still act like their separate video/audio clips.

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

MemeKirisame
1 hour ago, BandanaBoi said:

One problem that I recently have is that even though my video and audio clips are grouped they still act like their separate video/audio clips.

Did you check the "Ignore Event Grouping (Ctrl-Shift-U)" icon?

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi
1 minute ago, MemeKirisame said:

Did you check the "Ignore Event Grouping (Ctrl-Shift-U)" icon?

Thanks so much;)

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017