Smonge

General YTP/Editor Help Thread

1,099 replies to this topic

BandanaBoi

For some reason, my sapphire plugins keep rendering off to the bottom left corner

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Sixtyforce
19 hours ago, BandanaBoi said:

For some reason, my sapphire plugins keep rendering off to the bottom left corner

Is the aspect ratio of the source different to the project?

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob
23 hours ago, Sixtyforce said:

Click on the effects icon to the left of the red gear and remove the effect from there.

Doesn't work :( It's still there when i made a new video track.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Can someone help me on how to make a buzzing sound (like when you post 1 frame again and again) but mask the face of a character then put multiple faces of the same character in a curvy-type movement? I think most of you would get what I'm saying.

I also need help with masking letters in like a title card or something to make sus jokes, inappropriate jokes or just a word. It's pretty much the same as above I'm assuming, but you put letters over whatever text you have in a frame to create a word.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie

Does anyone have a good, free video converter? I updated mine and it has gone to shit now. Can't find any myself, uploading Unlisted videos to YouTube and downloading them from there in the desired format is a bit tedious.

For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sixtyforce
3 minutes ago, Mackenzie said:

Does anyone have a good, free video converter? I updated mine and it has gone to shit now. Can't find any myself, uploading Unlisted videos to YouTube and downloading them from there in the desired format is a bit tedious.

Handbrake. I haven't gotten a good render out of it before, but lots of people have. It only converts to a few formats, but it works well if you know what you're doing. Other than that, you already have a copy of Vegas that can render to lots of different formats. I've used Vegas and Premiere to transcode videos before I got my hands on Adobe Media Encoder. So, play around with Vegas as well.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie
10 minutes ago, Sixtyforce said:

Handbrake. I haven't gotten a good render out of it before, but lots of people have. It only converts to a few formats, but it works well if you know what you're doing. Other than that, you already have a copy of Vegas that can render to lots of different formats. I've used Vegas and Premiere to transcode videos before I got my hands on Adobe Media Encoder. So, play around with Vegas as well.

The problem is Vegas not being able to import datamoshed .avi and any .mkv

Dunno if that's just my copy, but that's practically the main problem I need help for.

Gonna try the suggestions though, thanks!

For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sixtyforce

Yeh, Vegas hates AVIs. Any copy of any version. Vegas has had a history of not liking them at all.

Waymu
On 9/28/2017 at 12:27 PM, Mackenzie said:

The problem is Vegas not being able to import datamoshed .avi and any .mkv

Dunno if that's just my copy, but that's practically the main problem I need help for.

Gonna try the suggestions though, thanks!

freemake video converter is fine. you just have to deal with them now having a second long bit at the end of the video with their logo but it doesn't obscure the video itself.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

MemeKirisame
8 minutes ago, Waymu said:

freemake video converter is fine. you just have to deal with them now having a second long bit at the end of the video with their logo but it doesn't obscure the video itself.

Still, it's annoying to me, so I think Atubecatcher has a nice, free converter.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Waymu
7 minutes ago, MemeKirisame said:

Still, it's annoying to me, so I think Atubecatcher has a nice, free converter.

both are good but i appreciate the amount of customization options freemake has as opposed to atube's few handfuls of presets that are just somewhat okay but not fantastic, and a bit of a pain to change.

Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Most Likely to Rule the World 2015, User with Coolest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016. Most Likely to Rule the World 2016, Smartest User 2016, Member with Funniest Posts 2016, Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Sixtyforce

I'm trying to make buzzloops in Premiere with Adobe Audition using this little button when you right-click on an audio clip. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Usually, re-installing Audition works, but that hasn't worked for me. And I'd like a permanent fix instead of a bodge. Anyone know how to fix this?

4f6900c54d.png

Matt0417

Whenever I render a YTP and it has a

-joke where you take a clip and delete a pattern of frames to make it sound weird

-flipping repeatedly/buzzing sound

it doesn't render those two jokes and instead the former is just a buzzing sound with no FX on it, and the flipping/buzzing sound is just a regular flipping effect even though I want to flip it horizontal and vertical multiple times.

This is Vegas 14 btw

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

Okay, I still have Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 installed on my PC because it has a bunch of NewBlueFX packages such as Hand Drawn, Dot Matrix, Ghost, and Dream Glow that came with it. Is there anyway I can import those packages into Sony Vegas Pro Edit 13.0 or not?

EDIT/UPDATE:

Nevermind, I managed find what I was looking for here.

For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Firefrog101
On 9/24/2017 at 3:42 PM, Morshute said:

How I can do the effect in 0:49?

it is pitch shifted on a key frame with a liquify effect like in after effects, in vegas you might set a bulge effect negative of coarse with key frames

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

u142

I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this, but can anyone direct me to the short clip from Rocky and Bullwinkle that goes like "Eenie meenie chili beanie the spirits are about to speak"? Preferably on youtube.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

NITROCONCRETE1

K3N27gm.png

Why does this happen? I have to wait for the audio to build an audio proxy file before I can do anything with it and if I click off of Sony Vegas while it's building one, half the time it crashes. It's a complete hindrance to my YTPing and I need it to stop.

Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos