Smonge

General YTP/Editor Help Thread

1,291 replies to this topic

Morimoto

How do you make this visual seen in many YTPMVs where a video infinitely scrolls in a direction?

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
11 minutes ago, Morimoto said:

How do you make this visual seen in many YTPMVs where a video infinitely scrolls in a direction?

Warp perspective from Gen Arts

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Von Klavier

anyone know how this sound was achieved?

For staying strike free for 1 year.

ThornBrain
4 hours ago, Von Klavier said:

anyone know how this sound was achieved?

I think that's pitch-shifting one or two octaves down in Vegas, with the audio track's Properties changed so that "Time stretch / Pitch shift" is Method: elastique and Stretch Attributes: Soloist (Monophonic). 

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

KingofSp4des01

I'm getting these rendering issues in Vegas that everytime I try to render, it gets stuck at a percentage, and the approximate time is 0 percent, which there is plenty more to render. It is a 2 minute 30 second video I'm trying to render. It looks like that Sony Vegas doesnt work well on my new laptop. I've tried all online solutions, yet none seems to work. A 10 second video would render fine, but a 2 minute video, would get stuck cause Sony Vegas is being a dick to me.

Please help me why Sony Vegas always freezes while rendering.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

ThornBrain
6 hours ago, KingofSp4des01 said:

I'm getting these rendering issues in Vegas that everytime I try to render, it gets stuck at a percentage, and the approximate time is 0 percent, which there is plenty more to render. It is a 2 minute 30 second video I'm trying to render. It looks like that Sony Vegas doesnt work well on my new laptop. I've tried all online solutions, yet none seems to work. A 10 second video would render fine, but a 2 minute video, would get stuck cause Sony Vegas is being a dick to me.

Please help me why Sony Vegas always freezes while rendering.

Is this a problem with any 2 minute video, or is it sticking at a specific point, say where there's heavy effects or something?

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog featured Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years.

KingofSp4des01
51 minutes ago, ThornBrain said:

Is this a problem with any 2 minute video, or is it sticking at a specific point, say where there's heavy effects or something?

There isnt any heavy effects at all, but there are like 40 something layers

ThornBrain
8 hours ago, KingofSp4des01 said:

There isnt any heavy effects at all, but there are like 40 something layers

Just video layers? 'Cause that'll definitely bring it to a halt. Even just a text layer is extra work for Vegas to render. Might need to render pieces of that section of the video separately then put it all together later.

DCB99F YTP Archives

How do you do something like this?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

MemeKirisame
3 minutes ago, DCB99F YTP Archives said:

How do you do something like this?

Datamoshing. datamoshing.com/2016/06/26/how-to-datamosh-videos/

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ian O'Keefe

How do I make a very fast-paced "Glitch" YTP? (Are there techniques for achieving this YTP Style, or does it take practice and experience?)

(I want to learn how to make a Glitch YTP similar to the video above)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

HeyItsAR

Is there an effect that makes such smooth panning such as in the beginning of this video?

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Hand-crafted out of driftwood For getting all the standard ornaments Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Classic) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

MemeKirisame

Red Giant Universe transitions.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HeyItsAR
33 minutes ago, MemeKirisame said:

Red Giant Universe transitions.

Thanks!

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Hand-crafted out of driftwood For getting all the standard ornaments Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Classic) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

The Titan

Does anyone know where I can get BCC Plugins for Vegas pro 14?

PancakeLord117

Does anyone have a link for Hitfilm Ignite Pro version 2 (not 1) for OFX? I've heard it has a Puppet Tool, which really got my attention. I couldn't find any downloads for it, however.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

FragglevisionReturns

Can anyone hit me up with a free version of FL Studio 12?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos