Smonge

General YTP/Editor Help Thread

1,295 replies to this topic

MemeKirisame
40 minutes ago, MassimoV said:

I don't think that's it. There's nothing wrong with the actual display.  It's the clip that is displaying on the preview, which is a frame over from what is in the Pan/Crop window.  The pixel aspect ration just changes how wide the display is which isn't the problem.  And the problem has nothing to do with resample either. Already disabled it.

Hmm. Maybe try moving it to a whole frame and extend the beginning a little bit.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MassimoV
9 minutes ago, MemeKirisame said:

Hmm. Maybe try moving it to a whole frame and extend the beginning a little bit.

Yeah I see what you're saying.  I tried it out and it just moves with it. I thought that might do it too.  The weird thing is I can't find any information about this problem, which kinda sucks.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For holding a Recommended YouTube Poop of the Month entry sometime between May and July in 2015.

and December 2016

and June 2017

and January 2018 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TehGamingSpartan
On 6/20/2018 at 6:03 PM, Stoned Kitten said:

Hi,

I tried to make an ear rape video but when I rendered it and was gonna watch the video it didn't have that ear rape "sound". It was just very loud music. It was smooth af tho, but it's not what I wanted. Help?

What did you render your video in? If it's an .AVI file, I would suggest re-installing QuickTime; it had the same problem for me. 

For staying strike free for 1 year.

T.E.C X7

Does anyone know where i can find a cracked version of NewBlueFX for Vegas 10 32-bit?

tireswing72

I'm having a problem with vegas pro 15 and the event pan crop and event FX. when I click on either one of their buttons, it will glow, meaning that it recognizes me pressing it, but then nothing happens after I press it. The window for them does not pop up anywhere. Inb4 is the window hidden somewhere? No its not hidden anywhere. Please help me with this, because the version I have is pirated, and if I try to delete it and get it back I think it will recognize that I have already gotten one before.

MemeKirisame
11 minutes ago, tireswing72 said:

I'm having a problem with vegas pro 15 and the event pan crop and event FX. when I click on either one of their buttons, it will glow, meaning that it recognizes me pressing it, but then nothing happens after I press it. The window for them does not pop up anywhere. Inb4 is the window hidden somewhere? No its not hidden anywhere. Please help me with this, because the version I have is pirated, and if I try to delete it and get it back I think it will recognize that I have already gotten one before.

Maybe these will help. 

https://forums.creativecow.net/docs/forums/post.php?forumid=24&postid=921908&univpostid=921908&pview=t 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MassimoV
On 7/6/2018 at 10:36 PM, MassimoV said:

Sup guys, I've recently been having a problem with my copy of Sony Vegas 12. I included a pic of it to better visualize the situation.  So every time I go to mask something, the frame jumps from what is displayed in the Pan/Crop tab to a frame over, which is displayed in the main background.  I don't know how this happened, and it only occurs after I complete a mask of a frame.  If anyone has any suggestions, please help a brotha out.

V5lHxJP.png

An update to this problem: I found out that when I select a specific region of footage to render, the region will be shifted over 2 frames backwards when the final product is rendered.  I don't know if anyone else has ever had this happened, but any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For holding a Recommended YouTube Poop of the Month entry sometime between May and July in 2015.

and December 2016

and June 2017

and January 2018 For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014 February 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • I know this sounds weird, but does anyone have a Midi (that actually has a download link) to the song, Apple Pie Princess? 

I've been looking for a download link, and there isn't any at all! 

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

XxYoshie
    1 hour ago, KingofSp4des01 said:

I know this sounds weird, but does anyone have a Midi (that actually has a download link) to the song, Apple Pie Princess? 

I've been looking for a download link, and there isn't any at all! 

Stupid, I know, but try downloading it as a mp3 on https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter then search up "mp3 to midi convert" and there should be a website there. Hope I helped. 😛

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

ThirtyTwelve

Hey. I currently have a problem with something in Vegas. Everytime I want to render something and pick a folder to render a video inside, The program closes.

If anyone has a solution, thanks.

Here's a video of the problem if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

MemeKirisame
    1 hour ago, ThirtyTwelve said:

Hey. I currently have a problem with something in Vegas. Everytime I want to render something and pick a folder to render a video inside, The program closes.

If anyone has a solution, thanks.

Here's a video of the problem if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Ctrl+Shift open vegas and don't remove all cache to reset Vegas.\

https://www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings

ThirtyTwelve

Also I'm having this problem where a circle with a cross shows up everytime I drag a video file or any other file into my timeline such as a .wmv or .avi for example.

If there are any solutions, thank you.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year